Chapter 11

~Wednesday~

>Nash's POV & thoughts<

"Damn where did I put my phone."  I was looking all over my hotel room for it. "Dude chill out you're gonna find it. Now shut up I'm trying to sleep." Carter said sounding annoyed. It was only like 3:00 in the afternoon. I tore apart our whole hotel room trying to look for it. "Man, Matt's gonna be pissed when he sees what you did." Carter mumbled with his face in the pillow. "Whatever. He's irrelevant. I'm gonna go check to see if Hayes took it again." I said while walking out of the room.

I knocked on Hayes' door and he opened it. "Yo Hayes what's up man." I said while walking into his room. I stopped when I saw a girl laying on the bed, I walked over to her, and stood in front of her. Damn, she was fine.

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

"Oh no." I heard Jessica whisper. I looked over at her and saw that her face was really pale.

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

I was frozen solid. I didn't move. Nash Grier was just standing in front of me. And then all of those memories came flooding back to me. I couldn't take it. I screamed and all of them were staring at me. Then I ran out of the hotel room. I just ran through the hotel to a different hallway, and sat down and started crying.

"Dude, look. I think she's crying." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw these two boys. One boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, and another slightly taller boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I put my head back in between my knees and kept crying. The boy with brown hair walked up to me and said, "Hey, why are you crying? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He sounded really concerned about me.

The boy with blue eyes went on the other side of me and was comforting me. "Hey look I know what you're thinking, two strange boys walk up to you asking what's wrong, and once I tell them, they're probably gonna kidnap me. I promise I won't do that. But I'm not so sure about Jack over there." He said gesturing to he brown eyed boy who's name I assumed was Jack. That made me laugh and blue eyes smiled at me. "Shut up Jack." The boy with brown eyes said looking and sounding annoyed.

I stood up wiping the tears off of my face when I gave the boy with blue eyes a hug. "Hey you're funny. I like you." I told him truthfully. He smirked at Jack which made me laugh again.

Jack said, "So what's your name? And don't worry I'm not going to kidnap you." "Uh huh sure." I heard blue eyes say. Jack rolled his eyes while I laughed lightly. "My name is Jessica Spade. It's nice to meet you. And what are your guys' names?" I asked the both of them. "Well I'm Jack." Brown eyes said. "And I'm Jack." Blue eyes said.

I was confused. "Wait, so both of your names are Jack?" I asked them wanting an answer. "Yup." They both said in unison. That mad me smile. "How can I tell you guys apart? I mean, I know you look completely different, but still." "Well my name is Jack Gilinsky." Said brown eyes. "And I'm Jack Johnson." Said blue eyes. "Well that's easy enough. I'll just call you Jack Gilly and Jack Jo. Simple as that." I said brushing my hands off as if I just did hard work, and started to walk away from the both of them.

"Wait." Jack Gilly said, Grabbing my arm. "You have to tell us why you were crying." Jack Jo said to me. "Uugh okay fine." I said sliding my back against the hotel wall, and sat down, and gesturing for them to sit down next to me. I told them everything. About what Nash and the others did to me back in New York, starting a new YouTube channel and my other social networks, my makeover, and me flying out here for MAGCON, and then lastly, just seeing Nash in the hotel room, brought back bad memories that made me upset.

As I was telling my story, I saw their facial expressions change constantly. First they were sad, happy, then sad again. "What's wrong?" I asked them. "Well it's just terrible that they did all of those things to you. And we're happy to know that you're in MAGCON because so are we!" "OH MY GOD THAT'S FANTASTIC!" I said jumping up and yelling. They both stood up and laughed at me. "But if you were happy, then why did you get sad again?" I asked the both of them. They exchanged worried looks, then finally said, "Because Nash is in MAGCON too."

My smile went away instantly. "Hey look it's okay. You can hang out with us for a while." Jack Jo said to me. I half smiled and hugged them both, when I heard someone screaming down the hall. "JESSICA!" I looked to see that it was Aaron calling me.