Chapter 16

~Wednesday~

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

There she goes singing again. I mean, her singing is beautiful, but she sings all of the time! But I still love her, so I accept he non-existent apology.

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

I heard someone singing with me and I smiled.

"To fly, fly. For angels to fly, to fly, to fly. For angles to die."

God I love that song. I opened my eyes to see all of the guys looking at me, and Aaron smiling at me. "Hey which one of you guys were singing with me?" I asked wanting to know. "Whoever it was, it sounded perfect." They all shook their heads and their eyes shifted away from me, and were just staring past me. "What are you guys looking at?" I asked while smiling and turning around.

They were standing behind me the whole time. Oh my god. "I was singing with you." I saw Shawn raise his hand. I felt lightheaded, and the next thing all I saw was black.

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

When Jessica finished singing and opened up her eyes I smiled at her. She loved singing, but she never did it in public. Only in front of Kayla and I, not even in front of her own mother. But we had no idea what she was talking about when she said that someone was singing with her, until we saw all of the guys standing behind her.

"What are you guys looking at?" She said while smiling and turning around. And when she did. it looked as if all of the colr had been drained from her face, then she fell off of the couch and landed on the ground. She fainted. "Oh my god. Guys help me get her up!"