Chapter 13

~Wednesday~

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

I really did feel bad that I didn't tell Jessica that the guys were here, but I wanted to proe them wrong. I just hope she doesn't have one of her panic attacks again.

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

"Oh my god." I whispered. All of them were there, in my room, on my bed. Taylor, Carter, Matt, Nash, Cameron, and Shawn. My heart started beating rapidly like it was going to pop right out of my chest.

I just stood there in the doorway frozen. All of the boys were looking at me. I could tell that Aaron knew what he did because he started to walk towards me. I tried to back up but I bumped into Jack Jo's and Jack Gilly's chests.

I was having another panic attack. "Oh my god." I said. "OH MY GOD!" I started yelling then I fell to the floor cradling my legs rocking back and forth. I was crying so much that my head started aching and my eyes were extremely puffy, but I couldn't stop.

"Shh Jess. It's okay I'm not going to let them hurt you." I heard Aaron say trying to comfort me. He picked me up off of the floor and hugged me for the longest time. And I knew that all of them were still sitting there, on my bed, watching me. I cried into Aaron's chest getting his hoodie wet with my tears. He just hugged me tighter and I hugged him back not wanting to let go. Then I heard one of them say it. "Damn, what's her problem?"

>Jack Johnson's POV & thoughts<

"Oh my god." I heard Jessica whisper. "OH MY GOD!" Jessica started yelling, then she just collapsed to the floor in front of Jack and I. We were going to help her up when I saw Aaron coming towards us to comfort her. He hugged her, and she clamped her arms around him like she never wanted to let go of him. Jack and I knew what was wrong. We wanted to help, but we didn't know how, so we just stood there having to watch her suffer.

Jack Gilinsky bumped my arm and said, "Dude I feel so bad for her. What can we do?" I just shrugged my shoulders not having an answer, and feeling terrible for just having to watch her. Then I heard one of those assholes say it. "Damn. What's her problem?"

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

Oh my god. Jessica fell to the floor and started crying. I went over to her, picked her up, and started hugging her. I didn't want to have her go through this. I felt terrible. I tricked her into thinking that we were going to hang out, but instead she walks in to see all of the guys whoused to bully her in tenth grade! I hugged her for a long time and she hugged me back tightly like she didn't want it to end.

I could feel her tear soaking my hoodie but I didn't care. "Jess I'm so sorry you had to walk into this. I shouldn't have lied to you." She was about to whisper something to me when I heard one of those bitches say it. "Damn. What's her problem?" She took her face out of my chest and looked me in the eyes. She looked furious.

"Who said that?" She whispered. "I know one of you punks heard me! I said. WHO SAID THAT!" She started yelling. At this point, she wasn't hugging me anymore. She stood right next to me with her fists clenched, staring at all of the boys.

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

That just sent me over the edge. How dare they say that, and not know what they did to me! "Who said that?" I whispered. "I know one of you punks heard me! I said. WHO SAID THAT!" They all just stared at me, when he raised his hand with a smug look on is face. Carter. "It was me."

I couldn't take it anymore. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!" I yelled at him. He shook his head no. "I know who you are." Nash said with a smug look on his face. "You're Aaron's hot cousin named Jessica." He said while looking at me up and down.

This angered me even more. "DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME NASH GRIER?! DO YOU REALLY?!" "I guess not." He said. "DID YOU GUYS KNOW A GIRL NAMED JESSICA SPADE IN HIGH SCHOOL?" They all nodded yes amd started talking about her, not knowing that "she" was me.

"Man I remember her." Taylor said. "She had some problems. She had no friends, and she always went up to the library for lunch." "Yeah what a loser." Shawn said and they both high fived. That really hurt me. A small tear escaped my eye, but I wiped it off and stood up for myself.

"WELL I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT IT'S ME JESSICA! YEAH THE 'LOSER' YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT. I'M JESSICA SPADE!" They were all shocked. Their mouths all hung open in awe. "Oh my god." They all said." "That's right bitches, it's me the one and only loser with no friends Jessica!"

I ran out of the room wanting to get away from them.