Chapter 21

~Thursday~

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

Shawn looked shocked at first, but then he stood in front of me. He looked down on me and I felt all of the confidence I just had fly right out of the window. I cringed and kneeled to the floor. "Please don't hit me." I pleaded.

His mouth fell open in shock and he backed slowly away from me. "I. I." He stuttered not knowing what to say.

I stood up, and brushed myself off and said, "Sorry. I just had a moment. now back to what I said before. I kissed you, and you never said anything. do you think that you can get the satisfaction of a kiss from me and not say a word about it?"

I grabbed Shawn's face and kissed him roughly, then threw him back breaking out of the kiss. I pushed him up to a wall and looked up at him since he was taller than me.

"Now what are you going to say about that?" I raised an eyebrow waiting for a response.

He just stood there with his back pressed against the wall in shock and stuttered, "I- it. You're an amazing kisser."

I rolled my eyes, backed away from him and told him," Just because I kissed you doesn't mean that I like you. I just wanted to see what you would say. I don't forgive you for what you did to me."

I walked through the maze of boys in the room and left.

I realize that what I just did made no sense whatsoever, but I really didn't care at the moment.

I was bored and didn't want to stay in my hotel room all day, so I decided to go on an "adventure" through the hotel. I walked outside and sat in a little garden they had.

I was sitting there admiring the flowers and beauty of it all when someone grabbed me by the waist and picked me up off of the ground. It was Aaron.

"Why are you sitting all alone out here?

"You know me. sometimes I just want to get away from it all and get some nature in my veins ya know? And I was just wandering around the hotel and found this place." I said gesturing to the garden.

"Yeah whatever. Now come back inside. We all want to play a game." He said moving his eyebrows up and down.

I knew that something was up, but I just ignored the feeling and shrugged my shoulders and followed Aaron back to Hayes and I's room.

When I walked in, I saw all of the guy there. I wasn't going to freak out again. I took deep breaths and slowly made my way next to Hayes and sat down.

"Are you going to be okay Jessica?" Matt asked me.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I snapped at him.

He put his hands up in defense and looked away from me.

"So what are we doing here? Aaron said that we're playing a game, so if we are what is it?" I asked trying to get to the point.

"Truth or dare." They all said nervously.

"Of course. That is so cliché. One girl, a bunch of other guys, and the girl gets dared to do something with one of the guys and in the end she does whatever she was dared to and she ends up hooking up with one of the guys. you know it's true. just think of any story where it go along like that somehow."

All of the boys just shrugged and rubbed the back of their necks.

"Exactly, because you know that I'm right. An don't expect me to end up making out with one of you guys in a closet or something because that's not how going to go down tonight."

I thought of what I just said and realized that I sounded a lot like Kayla. I was proud of myself.

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

Wow. I liked this new sense of confidence in Jessica. Before, she would have been extremely nervous or scared and would've been digging deep into my side for protection or something like that. I smiled at her and she nodded with a confident grin on her face.

>Nash's POV & thoughts<

Wow. She just told us what's up. She got straight to the point, stood up for herself, saying that at the end of the night, she wasn't going to be making out with any of us which made me relieved, but also disappointed at the same time because I did want to kiss Jessica.