😈ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16😈(SMUT)

Disclaimer: This chapter contains smut

Patrick's breath is warm, few inches from her face. 

Her back slams painfully against the sink behind her.

"Would you consider me rude if I touched you? " Patrick asks, and Angie thinks about poor Dewey alone in the middle of the cinema. Maybe he is wondering why she's taking so long, she can imagine the boy as  he gets up in order to look for her ... or maybe he's so into the movie that he's not even thinking about her. In any case, no matter who could go to the restroom and find them.

Damn.

Her eyes are staring at his long pale fingers next to her hips, without touching her.

That's not fair at all.

It's not fair for Dewey, who is waiting for her.

It's not fair for Mary Sue, from whom she is hiding her story with Patrick (was it even a story?)

It's not fair for Richie and the Losers club, since the Bowers gang bullies them all the time.

But this time, Angie doesn't care.

(You are real, Angie)

She nods slightly, her face is on fire, she hopes no one will show up in the restroom, a warm  feeling rises inside her belly.

She doesn't look at him, but she knows he has an evil, victorious smile on his face. She's sure about it.

(You're real)

Angie holds her breath, his green eyes are tearing her apart. She feels his hands are coming closer to her hips, but she's relieved when she realize they're still on the sink.

His lips are closer,  but this time she doesn't slip away and she kisses him back, her arms are still along her hips, so she puts them on his arms. The kiss is sweet at the beginning, it starts to be more passionate. The girl notices he's trying not to touch her too much. His grips on her arms is stronger and stronger, the kiss is more intense, someone is coming into the restroom, but they are too busy to notice it...

"You didn't tell me anything about Saturday!" Mary Sue squeals. 

It's Monday, the bell rang and they are both in front of Angie's locker.

Gretta and Sally, who are walking in the hallway, are whispering something and stare at them.

Angie and Mary Sue ignore them.

"Saturday..." Angie opens her eyes wide, she feels her heart inside her throat. ("How the hell does she know?") she thinks.

"You and Dewey!" Mary Sue says.

"Oh, sure" Angie answers, relieved. She takes a deep breath and she stop shivering.

"Wait...what were you thinking?" Mary Sue says, frowning her eyebrows.

"Yes sure, Dewey and me" She quickly says.

They had a great time together, Dewey was such a nice guy, after the movie he walked her home, and he said goodbye with a quick hug.

"I had fun with him" she's telling the truth, even though she could not compare his company with the time spent with Patrick, he was a nice guy. She still felt uncomfortable with Patrick, but she was starting to understand him a bit better, it was just about control, after all. Hiding the fact that she was dating Richie's scariest bully was not even that difficult. At least, her mom, Mary Sue and her brother or the Losers Club never noticed it. Patrick, eventually, stopped harassing Richie, but Henry, Victor and Belch were worst than ever, last week Richie came home with a bleeding forehead, he confessed to his sister that he was involved in a rock war with the Losers vs Bowers Gang.