♡𝑬𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 ♡

𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝟏

𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔..?

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Y/N) POV

Today was April 1st, the day that my sister and I are going home back to the 30th century. After the battle with Pharoh 90. We walked with Mamo and Usagi as Mamo spoke up, "Well, today's the biggest total solar eclipse of the century. It was on today's morning news." he said. 

My sister and I looked at him confused. "A total solar eclipse?" We both questioned.

 "It's when a phenomenon where the sun is completely obscured by the new moon." He explained.

'So, the new moon covers up the sun?' I thought.

"Here use these glasses to see the Solar eclipse." a man said handing out four glasses.

"Thank you!" we said and put the glasses over our eyes.

It was beautiful as the sun started to disappear, and the new moon came out.

With Rei and the girls: 

"Wow the sun is starting to disappear." Rei gasped. 

"I hope the four of them are watching this right now." Mako said looking at the Solar eclipse.

 "Seeing a Solar eclipse like this only happens once in a millennium!" Ami said with fascination.

 "Well, if it happens only once in 1,000 years then it might grant our wishes! I wish to become to a star, the biggest star ever." Minako exclaimed twirling around.

 "Oh mina..." Rei said giving her a closed eye smile "My dream is to become a bride while running a flower shop. Or a cake shop!" said Mako joining Mina. "No fair you get two wishes!" 

"My dream is to become a doctor, not just any doctor a really great one too!" Ami said,

 "My dream is to lehnerite my grandpa's shrine and run it on my own." Rei said. And suddenly, the sky starting to get darker and darker.

...

As (Y/N) watched the sun be covered by the new moon she heard a bell, not just any bell. A soft bell's jingle that caught her attention. She looked around curiously trying to figure out what the noise was.

 'Is that a bell? It sounds so clear and beautiful.' she thought looking around and heard the two voices gasp. 

'They heard it too...?' (Y/N) thought and the three heard a desperate voice call.