♡ 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚 ♡

𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝟐: 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Ami POV:

I was working on my computer, trying to figure out who and what the Dead moon circus people really are until I found something that shocked me. 

"What is that?" I questioned myself and looked closer into it. 

"A dark aura that's covering the Juban shopping district." I said to myself.

 "Could it be a barrier?" 

I remembered what Setsuna said to me back then. 

"Remember Ami, keep calm and be ready for what the enemy throws at you. You're the brains for everyone Ami-San..."

 "Setsuna-San..." I sighed until I heard the door open.

 "Welcome home, mom!"  I greeted.

 "You're still awake? It's almost 1 am?" My mom questioned, "Have you eaten dinner?" 

"I put a little something together." I responded while following her into the living room. 

"You're so responsible." She praised.

 "That's why I leave you home alone a lot." She said sitting down, "I'm not a good mother..."

 'Mom...' I thought. 

My dad is a Japanese painter and didn't get along with mom a lot. But even now, Dad sends me postcards on my birthday. Even so, dad would say that I'm responsible and not child-like at all.

...

While I was walking in the rain, I spotted a fish shop. 'Was this tropical fish shop always here?' I thought and decided to go inside.

 I gazed at the fish and admired how beautiful they are. 

"So pretty, feels like I'm underwater!" I gasped smiling at the fish.

 "You know, when they say people who are drawn to water. Means that they're dealing with a lot of stress and frustration." A blue-haired girl said.