♡ Reunited ♡

Act 6 - Reunited

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

My dream is to have a cute little house surrounded by flowers, and to live with the man I love and our children...

Haruka POV

'What's your dream...? If I asked you that, what would you say? What would your answer be?' I thought while driving to pick up Michiru.

Michiru POV

I was browsing through CD's while someone said something to me, "Wow, are you Michiru Kaioh-San?" A boy gasped. "Wow it's really you! I'm a huge fan I bought all your CD's! It's nice to meet you-" "Oh there you are." Haruka said wrapping her arm around me. "Those roses are lovely, are they a gift from a fan?" she asked, "Nice try but no." I chuckled at her jealousy. "I actually bought these myself, I just wanted to celebrate the 6-month anniversary of our new life." I explained. "Six-months already?" Haruka asked.

 "Look, it's the famous couple, Haruka and Michiru!" A girl gasped, "Check out their rings!" "No way, did they get married in secret?" While we were driving, Haruka pointed to something, "Look! Formula, diapers 30% off! That's a steal." she pointed to the shop as I laughed at her excitement. "Oh Haruka, our little Princess out-grew those things months ago." I reminded her.

Hotaru POV

I sat on the floor crying because I tried to play with Mommy Michiru's plate until I heard the door swing open. "We're home!" I heard a voice call. I got up and ran to my two parents. "Daddy Haruka, Mommy Michiru! Can we play like yesterday?" I asked, "Not now, you got a violin lesson with Mommy Michiru." Daddy reminded me, "Aw." I pouted. "No complaining, now let's get you changed." Daddy said pushing me to my room. 

...

"There now all done." Mommy said fixing me dress, I giggled and showed Mommy Setsuna and Daddy Haruka my cute dress!

Setsuna POV

Every day we see it but, it feels like a dream... Ever since the Solar eclipse Hotaru has been rapidly ageing. Eventually darkness fell upon us, that day. I felt an off feeling when the four of us started living together. But when I shouted, "Pluto planet power, make up!" I couldn't transform anymore... 

"Mommy Setsuna? Mommy Setsuna?" Hotaru called shaking my arm. "Is something the matter?" she asked. "No, I'm fine." I said patting her head. I should've known that this would've happened, after the battle with Pharoh 90. We couldn't transform, Hotaru... Is this a sign you're reawakening...?