♡ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔 ♡

𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝟑: 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Rei POV

I got by bow and arrow steady and focused on the target and shot my shot.

 "Hino, what's the matter?" my instructor asked. 

"You seem to be hesitating." He pointed out. "I know..." I sighed. I felt ashamed of myself that I always hesitate...

Time skips with the girls:

I was focused reading my book until Usagi said something.

 "Rei-Chan, you look like Ami-Chan with your nose in a book like that!" she teased.

 "How to run a shrine?" Ami read. I sighed and said, 

"Grandpa thought he had a cold and fell ill. And with everything else, I want to run things more efficiently."

 "Could you hire some help?" Ami suggested. "Not a chance! Labor is expensive." I reasoned.

 "I know just a thing! What about a Grandson in law!" Minako suggested. She always has the craziest ideas. 

"What!?" I shouted. 

"Rei-Chan, I know you're not into boys as much as the rest of us are. But hear me out. Don't just think of it as marriage. Just think of it as free help! And let him do all the work while you just live your life!" Mina explained.

 "Ahh! A free Husband helper!" She fangirled. 

"A helper...?" I asked dumbfounded.

 "That doesn't sound like a very strong relationship." Ami pointed out.

 "On the subject of relationships: I want a boyfriend...! Mina and Mako fangirled. 

"New subject please." I said crossing the street. 

"What? That's what High school girls are supposed to talk about?" Mina said as Luna, Artemis and Diana ran to us. 

"Girls!" Luna called. "Don't forget, tomorrow is the day the Dead moon circus opens." Luna reminded us. I closed my book and said, "It's about time, bring it on!"

At the Shrine:

"Oh, it hurts..." Grandpa cried in a sad tone. 

"Could this be the end for me?" he said dramatically. 

"Grandpa, stop being dramatic." I sweat dropped. 

"Hello? We'd like to buy two love knot charms." I customer asked.

 "Be right with you!" I replied slipping on my shoes