Chapter 1

Yay! I-we, finally got to chapter 1! Yeepee!

Alex Pov

I woke up in a blank white space. That's weird. Even though I just woke up, I didn't get blinded. "Hello." says a voice behind me. I turn around to see a man who was somehow able to look male handsome and feminine beautiful. Platinum blonde hair--almost a soft white/silver colour--, jeweled sky blue eyes, light brown-sun kissed skin, with soft freckles splattered on top--only slightly darker than his own skin. One can without doubt or debate say he's beautiful and handsome.

 One can without doubt or debate say he's beautiful and handsome

A/N: This dude's God. (⌐■_■)So bright..

"..." I know I should say something but I just don't know what to say.

"You're scaring him God." says a bored voice next to me. I turn to see...

a truck? Wait-

"Aren't you the truck that killed me?"

"Huh? Am I offending you? Here let me change-"

Right in front of me, the blue truck that killed me turned into a beautiful-handsome man like the other guy. Though he leans a bit more on the beautiful side. Aqua-lake blue hair, glimmering-diamond blue eyes, fair-porcelain skin, with a faint beauty mark right under his left eye. He's the same as the other guy, handsome and beautiful at the same time.

A/N: I never knew a truck could be so handsome in human form-(⌐■_■)(⊙_⊙;)

"Although, I do have other forms to if you're un-comfortable with this form. I mean, trucks have different colours and forms too." 

"No, it's alright.." I reply awkwardly, "anyway, I know you. You're Truck-kun, but who are you?"  I said turning around to the other guy.

"Oh right-I didn't introduce myself. I'm God." "...." After quickly processing this, I was able to connect the dots. "So..you killed me? Or more like God-nim and Truck-kun planned to kill me? For what?"