Chapter 4

A/N: Ugh,  the I almost forgot I had to update. *Sigh*.., Me being an introvert, the fact that my mom took me outside in the MORNING- means worse to me than getting hit by Truck-kun-not that I wouldn't mind getting hit by the Truck-kun I created(¬‿¬) but I mean death. Oh! And the Winter Olympics Started yesterday! Yay! Anyway, I should start the chapter..

One of my favourite novels, "Huh!? How did I get stuck in this Death Harem?" is a typical romance-harem-reincarnation novel. Humph, a reincarnation novel how irony, for I too am reincarnated in a novel..

There is 4 Great Human Empires, Human because the other races would not like to be included as Human empires, but still acknowledged. 

The 4 Great Human Empires are: 

Helios, The Sun empire. 

Selene, The Moon empire. 

Astéri, The Star/Stars empire.

Ouranós, The Sky empire.

There are the other races too.

Nephilim, The empire of demon and angel offsprings. Although, they are divided into 4 different sections with different names but overall, they are Nephilim. The sections are not really important right now..

Thnitós Thiría, If you were to directly translate it, it would come out as, Mortal Beasts. Yes, this empire is for beast-men and woman.

Daímonas, Simple. The empire of demons.

Angelos, Simple. The empire of angels.

Wait-didn't that "Priest" say something about the moon? And that man-I mean my father or should I call him dad? Anyway, his eyes..

"The Crown Prince, the Selene Emperor and the royal Selene family is beautiful. I stare at the Selene family. They-the princes and princess- all look similar yet different, but the most similar thing about all of them is their eyes. The characteristics of the Selene family that have been through their blood no matter what colour they are. People call it the "Jeweled Eyes". Eyes that change their shade on how you look at it and where the light is directed from. It doesn't matter whether they get their eye colour from their mother or father  they have the "Jeweled Eyes".

fits the "Jeweled Eyes" description from the short paragraph from the novel..

So..i'm the Crown Prince of the Selene Empire? Yay! I can live a peaceful life with a loving family and learn to feel emotions! I'm not even that included in the novel! Just a paragraph! I already am starting to feel stuff. Earlier I felt shock-which..was a interesting feeling..- and now too! I feel a bubbly sensation in my chest-not hurtful, something nice and warm..it makes me wanna smile. And I do. I let that sensation out it a big bright smile..I continue to think about my warm feeling and wrap myself in it..

Unbeknownst to him, the maid near by saw the baby Crown Prince suddenly give a bright, cute smile. GASP-the maid shields her eyes from getting blind from such cuteness. The maid turns around and runs out the door to tell the Emperor and Empress..

A/N: I gotta stop now. Imma update tomorrow if i'm not too lazy╰(*°▽°*)╯