Chapter 11 - 2010 & 2011

Kara nervously arrives in 2010, and she really really hopes that things between her and Lena are not strained still, after Lena kissed her last year. Kara honestly knows that she is currently in a weird situation, as for Lena, it's been a year since she kissed Kara, so she has had 365ish days to process everything that happened. However, for Kara, the kiss only happened a few minutes ago, so she doesn't really know how to shake it. But Kara knows that she needs to, as if she doesn't, then she could ruin her entire visit to Lena this year.

Kara takes a deep breath to gather her nerves and feelings, in an attempt to compose herself.

"Just seven more years." Kara says to herself, as she exhales.

Kara continues to breath in and out for the next few minutes, until she eventually calms herself. After Kara has done that, she turns her attention to finding Lena. Kara knows that this time it will be slightly easier to find the brunette, because she knows the options of the various universities she might be at. So, Kara flies over in the direction of Boston, knowing that it's the most likely that Lena got into MIT, and is currently living there.

Kara arrives in Boston a few minutes later, and then uses her super hearing, quickly honing in on Lena's heartbeat. Kara smiles as soon as she hears the now 17-year-old's heartbeat, being proud of her for getting into her first university choice, even though she always knew it would happen.

After a few moments, Kara flies over to the direction of Lena's heartbeat, eventually arriving on the MIT campus, with the heartbeat leading her to one of the living areas for the students. However, just as Kara approaches the room which Lena must be in, she is alarmed because Lena's heartbeat suddenly increases. This causes Kara to assume that Lena must be in trouble, so she quickly flies to the closest window to the bedroom that Lena is in, and then does an x-ray vision on the room. As soon as Kara does this, she goes wide-eyed, because she sees a sight that she certainly didn't expect to, or want to, see.

"OHHH YESSSSS!!!" Lena moans, as a woman (about Lena's age) has her head between Lena's legs.

"Hmm... you like this?" The woman purrs.

"Yess..... oh yess.." Lena moans.

Kara is absolutely shocked and surprised by this sight, and she has so many mixed feelings. Kara doesn't like the idea of Lena having sex with anyone in the first place. But then also, Kara thinks about how for her only a few days ago Lena was this little crying girl in her arms, who had just lost her mother. It makes Kara wonder if this was a really bad idea after all, and that maybe she should have just gone back in time to save Lena before she committed suicide. Kara knows now that all of this time traveling, and spending time with Lena as a kid, has made her romantic feelings for future adult Lena very complicated. Kara isn't sure how she can reconcile with those two different feelings, or if she ever will be able to.

Despite Kara no longer looking at Lena using her x-ray vision, and having completely turned her back to the room, as she hovers there next to the window, she can still hear Lena moaning inside. Kara wants to try and stop her super hearing, and stop herself from hearing those moans, but she feels like she did when she was a kid again, being unable to control or hone in her powers. When Kara first arrived on Earth, there were so many noises, and she was completely overwhelmed by it all. Right now, it's sort of like that, but the only noises that Kara can hear is Lena moaning.

"Yess!!! VERONICA!!!!!!!" Lena screams in pleasure.

Kara's eyes go wide as Lena moans the name Veronica, realising that Lena must currently be having sex with Veronica Sinclair, who in the future the brunette referred to her as a 'boarding school friend'.

"Hmmm.... yes baby...." Veronica purrs.

Kara quickly flies away after hearing Veronica say that, wanting to try and get some distance between herself and Lena, so she doesn't have to hear any more of what is happening. Kara decides that she will simply come back later on in the day, when Lena is hopefully not in the company of Veronica Sinclair.