3•Memories

Alisha was standing outside the hospital. She pulled her shades down and looked at the building.

The sun was shining with all its might. Alisha was just waiting for kartik to show up.

Just then, A BMW stopped in front of her and she sighed in relief as he finally came, she was so done with standing in sun.

He came out and grinned as he saw Alisha.

"Sorry alu!" He said, apologizing for coming late.

"Tere sorry ka kya m achaar dalu? Idiot! Meri flawless skin ne jal Jana tha agar thodi der aur khadi rehti m yaha to!" Alisha said.

Kartik frowned with her comment.

"Shut up okay!" Kartik said.

He looked at the hospital and read the name of the hospital out loud,

"Nanavati hospital! Ye naam jana pehchana kyu lg rha h!" Kartik wondered.

"Bhai tu Jane de! Tune sochna chalu Kiya na..to centuries ne beet jana h par tujhe yaad nhi aayega! Isliye andar chal, mere Kam buddhi wale Bhai!" Alisha said.

Kartik frowned. But she smiled cheesily at him and dragged him with her, inside the hospital.

~

Inside;)

Alisha went to the reception and asked,
"Hey, can I meet doctor Ayesha?"

"Sorry mam but yaha koi Ayesha Sharma nhi h" the receptionist said and Kartik looked at her weirdly, while alisha rolled her eyes.

"Sorry wo mujhe naam m confusion ho gya tha, unka naam Ayesha Sharma NHI H" Alisha said and kartik gave her a shocked look.

"Unka naam Ayesha Sharma kaise ho skta h! Wo to marr chuki h!" Kartik mumbled.

"Mujhe unka naam nhi pta, but mere paas unki photo h, please aap bta dijiye mere bhai ko bahut zaroorat h" Alisha said pointing towards kartik and he gave her a is-that-me look, she glared him and gave the photo of Ayesha to the receptionist.

"Oh yeah, ye to dr. Preeta h, the best psychiatrist." the receptionist said and alisha and kartik looked at each other and smiled widely.

"Exactly, wo kya h na mere bhai ko ek amaira naam ki ladki se pyaar ho gya tha, but she cheated on him aur ab Bhai ussi ke pyaar mein pagal ho gya h. Koi aur ladki m bhi amaira ko hi dhoondhta h so " Alisha gave a slight smile to receptionist and she looked at Kartik who was giving Glares to alisha,

"Oh tabhi ye aapko itne weird looks de rhe h. Poor soul" she said giving consoles to alisha who was hiding her laugh.

And Kartik was looking at the receptionist with a shocked face.

"What the hell Kartik luthraa" Someone whisper yelled from the back and both alisha and Sameer looked behind to find Samaira standing, folding her arms on her chest and glaring Sameer, with hurt eyes, he gulped.

"Samaira dekh jaisa tu soch rhi h waisa kuch bhi nhi h" Alisha tried explaining Samaira but she showed her palms to Alisha.

"I didn't expected ki kartik ke saath saath tu bhi mujhe dhokha degi alisha. U bloody supported ur brother." Samaira yelled loudly and all the peoples present there started looking at them.

"Stop it Sam! Don't create a scene here!" Kartik whispered grabbing her arms but this provoked her even more.

"Oh really! M scene create kr rhi hu! U know what I regret loving you" Samaira said with hurt eyes.