14• Humraah

All were present at the entrance of Luthra house. Karan looked at preeta, she smiled in tears

"Kya hua? Maine tumhari vidaai nhi hone di isliye sad ho? But sorry, wo m hone bhi nhi duga" Karan said sternly. All slapped their foreheads.

"Nhi! M sad nhi hu." preeta said and smiled.

"Karan beta! M ab bhi keh rhi hu, m apne purane ghar m hi theek hu! Kyu mujhe apne saath rakhna h" sarla said.

"Sarla ji! Preeta ab sirf aapki beti nhi humari Bahu bhi h. Aur aap humari hi to h, humari apni. Ab hum sab saath rehte h, to aap kyu akele rehna h" Rakhi said smilingly. Sarla looked at her and nodded.

"Aur jab preeta bhabhi apni family se door ho hi nhi rhi, blki ek nayi family m join ho rhi h. So no vidaai, no rona dhona" Alisha said, and all nodded. Kartik looked at alisha and smirked.

"Dekho dekho! Bol kaun rha h. Jo khud akeli rehti h" kartik said and alisha glared him.

"Bacho!! Ladai band kro, grahpravesh to ache se ho jane do" Mahesh ordered and alisha and kartik stopped their glaring game.

Rakhi came with the thaal of aarti and akshu and anu came behind her with kalash and another thaal of mahawar.

Akshu placed the kalash in front of preeta's legs and Anu kept the thaal at a little distance from the kalash.

Rakhi did preeta and Karan's aarti and blessed them. Then she asked preeta to kick the kalash with her left feet and then come inside.

Preeta with one hand pulled her lehnga and Karan held her other hand for support. Slowly slowly, preeta kicked the kalash perfectly. She giggled like a child.

Then Karan held her more tightly and protectively and preeta dipped her both the feets in the thaal. She came inside leaving her red footprints behind. They were looking just like the feets of goddess Lakshmi we have seen. So magical!

All smiled. They all cheered for preeta and she smiled. Samaira kissed her cheek.

• LATER ON •

"Bhabhi mere bhai ka khayal rakhna bhabhi! Kisi cheez ki kami mat hone dena bhabhi!" Akki said holding preeta's hand in his and all glared him.

"Ha bhabhi! Bhale hi humare bhai thode akdu, thode Saddu! Okay fine thode nhi bahut akdu aur bahut Saddu h, but dhyaan rakhna unka" aaru said from behind and Karan glared him. He gulped.

"Arey Jao na! Flight choot gyi na to tum dono ko ghar m ghusne nhi duga m!" Kartik said. All nodded. But akki and aaru were still shedding crocodile tears.

"acha hi h na! Ruk jayege ye log thoda aur! Karo Karo! Aur drama kro!" nandini said and manik smacked her arms glaring her. She glared him deadly, and he gulped hard.

"Arey mummy papa! Chalo yaar in gadho ko chodo yahi! Chalte h hum. Humara jitna dimaag bacha h, wo Bach jayega! Thoda bahut restore ho jayega! Ye log to h hi destroyer of brain! Dimaag kha jate h " akshu said angrily and akki and aaru stopped and looked at her angrily. But prachi came and patted her shoulders.

"Bilkul sahi bola akshu ne! Arey chodo in germania ke gadho ke pardada ke bhatijo ke mausa ke chacha ke teesre number ke bete ke panchve aur chatve beto ko! Rehne do yahi! Chalo sab" prachi said and all started laughing. Akki and aaru left preeta and moved towards their parents to go.