26• Missing

After a week ::

It's been a week since preeta went for her research and it's been a week since Karan had talked to preeta. She calls him daily at least 10-15 times, but he ignores it, due to his bullshit anger issues.

But inside, he was craving so badly to listen her voice. To ensure, she is fine or not. And on the other side, her condition was no less. She was also trying her level best to make him understand but he was acting too stubborn.

He was waiting for her call to come but that didn't came. It was 1 and the call didn't came still. He was pacing to and fro, tensedly in the room. He sat on the bed and rubbed his forehead, trying to calm himself.

Suddenly, he felt two arms wrapping around his chest from back. He turned and saw preeta was there, looking at him with her beautiful big eyes and he was drowned completely in them.

"Preeta! Babydoll! Tum aa gyi?" Karan exclaimed, his happiness having no bounds. His anger vanished seeing her angelic face.

"Mujhe to aana hi padta na! Mera bajarbattu to mujhse baat hi nhi kr rha tha! To aana pada mujhe" preeta said making a cute pout. Karan made an 'aww' face.

He quickly turned and as a result, preeta lost her balance and fell on the bed with Karan over her.

"Tumhe nhi pta preeta! Tumhari aawaz sunne ke liye kitna tadap rha tha m! U don't have an idea about that" Karan said. Telling about his emotions to her, while tucking her hairstrands behind her ears. She smiled.

He saw her face shining brightly, even bright and angelic than the moonlight. Saying that He was completely lost in her won't be wrong.

He without thinking further, leaned towards her. He closed his eyes and leaned towards her. He was about to place his lips on her when he falls abruptly on the bed. He stood up and realised no one was there in the room.

He got shocked and looked here and there but no one was there. Then, he touched his lips and widened his eyes.

"Fuckk! M preeta ko kiss krne wala tha! Uggh karan! Pagal ho gya h tu! Dimaag thikane par nhi h tera! Sahi bolti h preeta! Double duffer donkey hu m! Kya yaar aise kaise preeta ko..ki..kis...kiss ughhh! Chodo yaar leave it! Kaunsa maine kiss kr hi liya usse " Karan said and frustatedly lay on the bed.

He closed her eyes and was trying to sleep when he heard some noises coming from the window.

He got up and moved towards the window. He opened it and saw preeta was trying to get inside from it.

"hey!" Preeta exclaimed.

Karan made a shocked face and then made a crybaby face.

"Tum fir aa gyi meri imagination m? Huh! Abhi touch karuga aur gayab ho jaogi!" Karan said and turned away. Preeta made a confused face.

"Ae! M koi imagination nhi hu! Sach m hu bajarbattu! Yakeen nhi h to touch krke dekhlo" preeta said and forwarded her one hand to him. The other hand was on the window for support.

Karan turned suspiciously and held her hand. And guess what, she didn't vanished. He was super happy!

"Woahh! Tum sach m ho! I m Soooo happy babydoll!" Karan said cupping her face. She smiled widely.

She was about to cup his face as well but lost her balance and as a result she fell from the window. Karan started her with wide eyes.

"Preeetaaa!" Karan shouted and got up. He was breathing heavily.