27• Unknown feelings

Finally! Finally today 8 days are over and today is the day, when preeta is coming back to luthra house.

Screen shifts to the lab ::

Karan was waiting eagerly outside the lab, his eyes searching for one and only one, his babydoll.

"Aa bhi jao na Babydoll kitna time aur logi?" Karan said looking at the entrance eagerly.

Suddenly, the main door opened and Karan looked at it with excitement. But his excitement vanished and he frowned because the person coming was not preeta.

But the person who were coming from the entrance saw him and were mesmerized seeing him.

They were revealed to be AKANKSHA (magicxcreation) and KRITIKA (PreeranSlays_) 😂😂

"Wohooo! Oye udhar dekh (pointing towards Karan) Banda hot h! What say?" Kritika said winking at akanksha.

Akanksha stared Karan from top to bottom and said,

"h to! Par wo yaha kya kr rha h? Psychology ka student to nhi lgta!" Akanksha asked raising her eyebrows, kritika shrugged.

Both looked at him who was least bothered to look at them, they frowned.

Suddenly, preeta came from the back and look at akanksha and Kritika who were busy staring Karan. She widened her eyes and went to both of them.

"Akanksha! Kritika! Kya kr rhi ho tum dono?" Preeta asked to them. They both looked at her being frowned.

"Dr. Arora! Dekhiye na aaj kal ke ladko ko! Handsome h to bhaaw hi nhi dete! Itne handsome kya rakhi bandhwane paida hue the" akanksha said rolling her eyes.

Preeta chuckled and said, "kiski baat kr rhi ho tum?"

Kritika pointed towards Karan. Preeta suppressed her laugh and look at akanksha and Kritika who were looking at only Karan.

"Aap hi bataiye! Hot h na ye banda!" Kritika asked. Preeta looked at her and then nodded, looking here and there.

On the other side, Karan turned his face towards the entrance and saw preeta with some other girls. He squealed happily and ran towards her.

And on this side, akanksha and Kritika smiled widely seeing him smiling so wide and coming towards them. Preeta was having a hard time controlling her laugh.

Karan came close to them and akanksha and Kritika smiled widely. But he ignored them royally and rushed to preeta and pulled her in a bone crashing hug.

Akanksha and Kritika were not able to understand what happened, so they turned and found their hot hunk was hugging preeta. They widened their eyes.

"Babydoll! M bta nhi skta maine tumhe kitnaaaa miss Kiya! Itnaaaa miss Kiya itnaaaaaaa miss Kiya ki kya batau kitna miss Kiya." Karan said, still hugging her tightly. She was also hugging him back.

"I missed you too" she replied, feeling peace in his arms.

Both broke the hug and looked at each other with a smile.

"Dr. Arora?" Akanksha's questionable voice brought them to senses and preeta looked at her biting her tongue while karan looked at both of them confusingly.

"Ye...?" Karan asked.

"Psychology students h! Humare research se thodi information lene aaye the! Akanksha and Kritika" preeta introduced them to Karan.