31• Main Tumhara

Next morning ::

Preeta was shown standing in front of Karan with her hands crossed around her chest. Karan was sitting in front of her with puppy eyes.

"Ab aise cute faces mt banao. Fine! Chalugi m." Preeta said rolling her eyes and Karan's happiness had no bounds.

"Yayy! Thank you soo much babydoll!" He said jumping in happiness. Preeta smiled seeing him.

"Okay! To ab batao! Jaana kab h? Aur Jana kaha h? Kaha h tumhari meeting?" Preeta asked and Karan gulped nervously.

"Wo actually babydoll! Humari flight abhi h, 3 ghante baad" Karan said nervously and preeta widened her eyes.

"Bajarbattu! Double duffer donkey! 3 ghante baad ki flight h aur tum mujhe ab bta rhe ho?" Preeta asked with are-you-serious look.

"Ab.. babydoll! Ladne m time kyu waste krna. Chalo na jaldi se packing Karo." Karan said nervously and preeta shook her head in disbelief, but Nonetheless nodded.

•••

Karan and preeta bid adieu to the family and left hurriedly for the airport.

"Ab to bta do! Aakhir hum jaa kaha rhe h?" Preeta again asked karan.

"Kuch ghante aur ruk jao. Pahuch jaogi tab pta chal hi jayega" Karan said smiling sweetly but preeta frowned. He giggled both headed towards the boarding area.

After some hours, both reached the place. As soon as preeta stepped outside, a cold breeze touched her and everything started feeling happy, everything started feeling mesmerizing as if the nature was welcoming her, again.

A blowing wind was creating chills down her spine and she felt calm, after coming here. She smiled whole heartedly and looked at the place with so many memories running in her mind.

Karan kept a hand on her shoulder, she looked at him and he smiled. She immediately hugged him tightly. He reciprocated with same enthusiasm.

"Thank you so much karan. Mujhe yaha lane ke liye" she said and broke the hug. Karan cupped her face and said,

"Anything for u wifey" he said pinching the tip of her nose cutely . She smiled and both headed towards their hotel.

"I missed this place. I missed Delhi" preeta said and smiled.

•••

Karan was working on his laptop when preeta came and sat beside him. He immediately hid his laptop and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Kya hua? Aise kyu dekh rhi ho" Karan asked making an innocent face.

"Tum laptop kyu chupa rhe ho?" Preeta asked.

"Mera lappy m kisi ko nhi dikhata" Karan said.

"M tumhari biwi hu bajarbattu" preeta said making a cute pout.

"To kya hota h?" Karan said. Preta frowned.

Karan kept his laptop aside and pulled her closer to him.

"M kya soch rha tha. Aaj to Mera kaam h nhi. Jo h wo kal h, to chalo, aaj shaam hum bahar chalte h! Iss hotel m bore hone se to acha hi h" Karan said and preeta smiled and nodded affirmatively.