22• A new beginning

Karan was sleeping peacefully on his bed when...

Splash!

Preeta threw a jug of cold water on him and he looked at her with astonishment.

"Preetaa? Ye kya kiya? Aise kaun uthata h kisi ko?" Karan said still looking at her with wide eyes.

"Aree m kabse chilla rhi thi tumhe shake kr rhi thi but tum kumbh-karan itni gehri neend m the ki uthe hi nhi, finding no other way, i had to do this" preeta said shrugging her shoulders.

"Par tumhe mujhe abhi uthana hi kyu h? See the time" karan said and both looked at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. Karan raised his eyebrows.

"Kyuki mujhe tumhe kahi leke jaana h?" Preeta said.

"4 baje kaha leke jaana h tumhe mujhe?" Karan whinned.

"H ek jagah!" Preeta said and smiled.

•••

"Tumne iska arrangement kab Kiya?" Karan asked to preeta who just took out two bicycles from the back of the car.

They travelled for about 1 and a half hour and now they are here. It's a hilly place out of Mumbai.

"Bss krliya" preeta said and smiled.

She asked him to take one bicycle and she herself took one.

"Race?" Preeta asked.

"Haar jaogi babydoll!" Karan said. Preeta smirked.

"Seedhe seedhe bolo na, ki tumhe haarne se dar lg rha h?" Preeta said boldly. Karan widened his eyes.

"Now i m on this race. Dekhte h kaun jeetega!" Karan said and preeta nodded.

"Get set goo" Preeta said and both started paddling their bicycles, giving tough competition to each other.

Both were almost at the same point as each other, but karan smirked and went ahead her. Preeta smiled and keep on cycling.

And at last, Karan was about to win the race when suddenly, preeta came and crossed the line before him. He was shocked.

"Tum kaha se aa gyi?" Karan asked, astonished.

"I m a cycling champion! Smjhe tum! To tum chahe mujhse jitna aage nikal jao mujhse haar hi jaoge" preeta said and Karan made a cute pout. Preeta laughed.

"Okay! To tum mujhe subah subah utha ke yaha ye cycle race m haarne ke liye layi thi?" Karan said sarcastically.

"Come" preeta said and took him to a place.

"Sunset point? Par abhi to sunrise ho rha h!" Karan chuckled seeing the sun rising and the wonderful sky. But then made a crybaby face.

"Again tum mujhe yaha apna nature puraan sunane layi ho na! Wo bhi itni subah! Mere uppar thanda paani daalke" Karan said making a crybaby face and preeta slapped her forehead.

But instead of answering him, she went towards the edge of the cliff. Karan widened his eyes.

"Preetaaa! Wapas aao! Kya kr rhi ho? Are khayi h neeche! Wapas aao! Preetaaaaaaaa" Karan shouted and preeta stood at the the edge. He looked at her being dumbfounded.