Don't leave me... - d.d

Tw: mafia, fighting, blood, abuse (hitting, kicking)

  Your legs felt like giving in. You and your boyfriend Damiano had been shopping for whole evening. You both had spent time in clothing stores, admiring all the outfits you could buy, and doing your weekly grocery shopping.

It was so fun to shop with Damiano, he was very spontaneous person and tried very bold outfits you found both amazing and stupid. He always mumbled how Victoria would hate some shirt and how he could buy Ethan some skirt to annoy him. You loved it, and agreed with him, of course, it was hilarious.

You walked tiredly to pay your shoppings, you had find pretty top for yourself and all kinds of accessories and Damiano had bought only one jeans and adorable fluffy hoodie that you would steal sooner or later and he knew it.

It was dark outside when you stepped out of the mall, you were in a parking lot, which was still full of cars all around. Damiano was carrying two shopping bags and you had one.

Damiano opened the car doors and you threw the bag into the backseat. Your hands were aching and you picked up your phone, it was already over midnight.
Damiano placed the bags in the backseats. You heard some muffled voices coming from somewhere ahead of you.
  "I think I'll smoke a quick siga', what about you?" he said, searching his pockets.

  You sighed.
  "Yeah, threw me one" you said as you caught it in the air when he really threw it.
  "You idiot" you joked as you both lighted up your cigarettes.

  It was pretty aesthetic there, dark, quiet parking lot, seemingly just two of us there. Your car was in the corner of the whole hall, no many cars was left next to yours. You had just closed your eyes at the pleasing moment when you hears the voices again, closer to you.

You turned your head to Damiano who was looking over the car with his eyes locked on a group of obviously drunk people.
  "Damiano, we should go" you whispered but he didn't move an inch. His eyes extending like he had realized something. You were about to ask but got an answer before that.

  "Oh look who's here, is it Damiano?" one of the men came closer, others following him stupidly. There was four of them, all even a little bit drunk. But your mouth snapping open.
It couldn't be. No God it couldn't be him. But it was. The tallest man was your ex, Mark, who you had left after his abusive behavior and the fact he belonged into a mafia as far as you  knew.

Other men obviously recognized Damiano.
  "Oh it's our pathetic Mr. David, one who didn't have strength to act like a man" dark haired man stepped forwards, clenching Damiano's hands against the car.
  "John this is ridiculous, go continue your night" Damiano murmured, but you heard his voice shaking a bit.

"No, no, no. You made one of our man's to the jail, and you'll pay." John snapped and stepped away from Damiano.
Right when you thought how they hadn't noticed you at all, Mark's eyes locked into you and evil grin appeared into his face.

  He stepped closer to you, breaking the circle around Damiano, and made everyone's eyes to you.
  "Hi, y/n. Missed me? How lucky for you we came to save you from this coglione" Mark hissed and stepped closer to you.
  You bit your lip as your breath quickened.
You couldn't watch that cursed person in front of you.

  "Fuck off you piece of shit" Damiano shouted and you heard a whiff as one of the unnamed men slammed him roughly against the wall and kicked him on the leg. You took a step to help him out but rest of the gang came in front of you.

  "Oh, your girl won't manage this easily" a man holding Damiano whispered and held Damiano's hands behind his back.
  You locked your eyes into Damiano's, trying to think how to escape when a kick landed into your lower abdomen, making you bend in pain.