Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

BISMILLAHI RAHMANI RAHEEM

Asalamualaykum. Hi! It's been a while since I last published a book here or anywhere else. I hope you guys are doing okay. I've missed your comments and I can not wait for you guys to read this book and tell me what you think of it. Get ready to set sail aboard the Natives for a wonderful and heartwarming story about lost friendship, lost love, betrayals, and reconnecting with the you of the past.

To all my old readers and followers, thank you so much for sticking around even though I have a shitty updating schedule. And to my new followers, I'm sorry I haven't properly and personally thanked you all for following me but it means a lot to me that you guys were still willing to follow me despite me not being a constant writer. Thank you guys a whole lot and love you for the sake of Allah.

I hope you end up loving Aabidah and AbdulAzeez's story in #1 The Natives of Nasarawa as I loved writing it.

———————

A Promise to Abibah Copyright ©2022 by Zainab Isa. All rights reserved.

*All names, places, persons, characteristics, events, brands, or incidents are all from the author's imagination or used fictitiously for the purpose of this book. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

*This book is purely a work of fiction so any error is solely the author's.

*This book should in no way be transferred, transmitted, copied or reproduced in any form or means, including photocopying, scanning, screen grabbing, or utilized by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the copyright owner. This is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

*Posting of this book in any unknown or known sites or platform is not allowed.

*Translation of this book to any other language is not allowed.

*Please, if you see this story being published elsewhere it'd mean a lot if you let me know.

THANKS. ❤ZainaHijabi😘

PLOT

After losing her husband, single mother, Aabidah Ali decides to leave the busy and bustling city of Lagos to go back to her hometown. Her only aim is to give her little boy the best homey hospitality her little town has to offer. 

AbdulAzeez Dawud is a native of Nasarawa state who made a promise he couldn't keep when he was younger. Years down the line, his only choice to live a better life is to cut off the ties he has with the past. But what happens when AbdulAzeez is given a second chance to do that which he had failed to years ago when the only person he had ever loved comes back to town?

*The first update will be on the 18th of March. Updates days will be every Fridays at exactly 11am...unless something comes up. Until then, bye!

A big thanks to Jidderh_K for making this lovely book cover for me. 😘😘