Chapter 4: Last Day in Russia [pt 2]

chapter 4: Last week of Russia [pt 2 FINAL PART]

Sierra’s POV

“Okay Rudolf! I am out of here!” I told Rudolf. the son of the owner in this place aka my boss Mr. Boris Abramov. i am so excited to just get the hell out go here and never having to deal with those 2 brats ever in my life again! “Not so fast Sierra. You know you have to escort those 2 beautiful women for their last day here.” he pointed at 2 beautiful wome- oh no. i completely forgot i am their guide through here.. well didn't forget but i thought they already finished. bloody hell. “Hello girls! may i escort you to your test room?” i turned around to Rudolf and he was staring at Virianna. Awww he is in love! but with a devil. “Yes, Can you do it now?” Agnessa said arrogantly. them and their behaviors just grind my gears to the point when fire starts. “Right this way” we started to walk to the room where they go take their quizzes. i pointed to the door and bowed a little bit for courtesy. as much i hate doing this to them, i had too… and i hate doing that with a passion. when they got in, i said “Good luck and may God help you.” as i say to all the rich people. again. for respect.

….. after the last exam.

i was waiting for the 2 brats to get the hell out of there and just leave. they are selfish. Nice to my sister, mean to me. as most people are.they finally got out. then, they said “you don't need to escort us back to the exit. we know where to go.” “as you wish Ms.Petrov.” and i left. i went to the staff room to get my belongings and headed out to sign myself out, and then i got to the elevator when i saw Mr. Abramov. the big boss. “why are you leaving so fast Ms.Lawson?” ugh. hearing the last name of my husband just gives me the cringe. “I finished everything sir so i am going to go home.” “Okay. Have a safe drive back home.” just as i was about to say thank you, he got off on the 1st floor and moved to B1… where my car is parked. i got into my car and turned on the radio. it was classical music. oh they just give me relaxation. time to go home. oh no… is this traffic again?

Agnessa Bogomolov’s POV

Finally… we finished. the day has finally come for me and Viria to start packing and to start searching for homes in the US. close to our University. We got out of the room. i said to her “Let’s go!! we don't wanna be last minute packers do we?” “Okay. but i have to tell you two things: A) we have 2 more days until we go to the US and B) we have to find out about Sierra’s freaky shit she is doing.” i totally forgot about it. and then she added “But yeah. We cannot stay too late because the movers will come to take our stuff and ship them to America. to our house technically.” “But we still have to look for our house don't we?” “no dummy! we did that 1 month ago!” “Oh Yeah!!!” i totally forgot. damn it. she remembers everything. but i don't know how. maybe- no its a 100% because of her phone. she has this app she paid for like 164 Rubles (A/N if you were wonderin, it is:£1.86 or $2. i cannot possibly add all of the currencies so please calculate it. sorry) and she use it like everyday to remind her the tiny and detailed stuff she has to do. i bought that app once but i just used it for the first day and after that, i gave up. it was too much work. as we were walking to the front desk, i saw that guy who was staring at Viria deeply. Awww he has a crush on her!! that is cute. it reminds me of knox- oh shut up Agnessa. “Okay. so what is the plan.” i asked her while whispering. “Look.he likes me. he will give me everything i ask for. well lets just hope for that.” okay. i guess trusting her is not an option? I cannot think of anything else so…

“Hello Mr.Abramov” wow she remembers his name… i completely forgot. she remembers when we took a pamphlet which had all the general idea and history and all those useless stuff on there.. i didn't know she actually read it. 

“Hello Ms.Petrov” awww he knows her name!!! 

“How are you today Mr.Abramov?”

“Please call me Rudolf. Mr.Abramov is my father.”oooooh such a cutie.

“Okay then. you shall call me Viria.” 

“Okay.”

Rudolf Abramov’s POV

“is there anything i can help you with Viria?”

“No…. but there is one.”

“What is it?” damn… i am scared now

“Its okay. its a huge favour so it’s fine.” 

“I would do anything.” really? is that the best i can think of? god i am so stupid. I sound like my stupid, perverted cousin who my dad adores… Knox. he treats me like shit. just because he has the “looks” and the body doesn't mean he can just boss me around like that.But damn. her lips are so tempting- oh i am turning into him. i should stop

“You know Sierra right?” she asked me. “Oh.. you mean Sierra Lawson or Sierra Woods?”

Viria Petrov’s POV

okay… two choices-oh who am kidding. there is one way. a simple way.

“The woman who escorted me.”

“Oh. She is Lawson. Sierra Lawson i mean.” this dude is so adorable!!!! i better give him a kiss on the cheek.. for no good reason. just like that. and i did. “Bye Rudolf!!” and i saw him wave at me with his mouth open in shock… he is SOOOO CUUTE!

the walk to the car was silent. i started the engine. and we started to drive. I turned on the radio and then came up Agnessa’s favourite song. she would always sing to it but for some odd reason, she didn’t. she is just sitting there. like a rag doll. her eyes are so lifeless but still filled with betrayal. I broke the silence when a fucking idiot came in front of me and i couldn't take it. i opened the window and i screamed in Russian “USE THE FUCKING TURN SIGNAL YOU DICKHEAD! OR NEXT TIME YOU WILLL BE HIT AND BE DEAD YOU PEA BRAINED BASTARD” he open the door of his car and approached  to my side of the car.he was a buff guy. I opened the door and his face went from angry to scared. i put on a face that expresses -what do you want you bastard- and i think he gets it. “I am terribly sorry Ms.Petrov. Ms.Bogomolov. Have a nice day and good luck on your trip to the US.” he said. “Thank you. and don't ever do that again. you know you  can injure someone or vice versa.” “There comes out the mom again” said Agnessa. “okay?” i asked the dude. “yes. Ms.Petrov.” “Okay. now go get back to your car.” “Thank you Ms.Petrov.” and he left. i closed the window. thank god this wasn't a busy road. i was going to do something. oh yeah. “WHY DID YOU CALL ME MOM AGAIN?! I AM STILL 19 YOU KNOW?! I HATE BEING CALLED THAT. MOST OF MY INSTAGRAM PICTURES ARE COMMENTING MOM ON THERE AND I HAVE ENOUGH!” i stopped because i ran out of breathe. “Jeez. i didn't know you will become Godzilla when say that to you.” “Godzilla w=is way better than mom.” “but you are already one. its like you calling me human. that doesn't make it fun.” “Just do it.” “Okay.” 

…at the hotel 

before we knew it 20 minutes were gone. we are at the parking lot of the Ritz Carlton hotel. i opened the door and got off the car. i saw Agnessa waiting for me. I closed the car and went onto the elevator. 

while in the elevator, i pulled out suite card and when we reached to floor 30… our private floor, we got into the house. right after we sat on the couch, the doorbell rang. “Who is it?” i asked in Russian. you know… just in case. “We are the movers. is this Ms.Petrov?” “Yes! i am coming!!” Oh MY GOD!!! THE MOMENT HAS COME!!

💜💚

💚💜

💜💚

💚💜

💜💚

💚💜

💜💚

💚💜

Disclaimer!!! this isn't the last chapter. its the last PART of chapter 4…. i guess thats all, 

and i am so so sorry that i couldn't upload yesterday because 

it was too late here

I didn't know what to write about!!!

so i know this isn't a hell of a good chapter cuz i couldn't think straight!! but don't worry!! i will try in the 5th chapter.. see you then!! bye bye!!

-Evey😸