Chapter 3: The Drama

Agnessa Bogomolov POV

"Well... that was creepy." i said. "extremely creepy. Do you actually think she is her sister? I mean they look nothing alike." well that wasn't true. "Nothing alike?" i asked Viria. For my eyes, they look a lot alike. "Well... they do look alike but she is so mean. and why is her last name Ackerman? Did she marry Mrs. Sienna Ackerman's husband's family?" "You wanna check?" i asked her. as much as she is curious about this, i am even more curious about it. "Okay. Lets see what her actual name is. If that wasn't her last name, that would completely be fucked up." there was a little hint of worry in her voice. I am too. we are close friends with Mrs. Sienna so if this is what she was keeping from us, that would be sad."Lets ask that professor if he know about her." Viria knew a lot of things about her so called "spying" on some one. She is very good at it. She looks at the details of the big picture instead of just the big picture. She observes things. "Why are we asking that dude about Sierra?" "You didn't see?" she asked me. i feel stupid because i didn't see it. "See what?" "That dude and Sierra were holding hands before she approached to us." "Oh okay. Then lets go."We started to walk and approached to him. he went into another room. I felt like i am some kind of a stalker. But what i was really thinking about is that why didn't she tell us about her sister? Because we told her everything about our lives but there is no way she would have kept this secret from us for no reason. I think Viria was thinking the same thing because she had this sad expression on her face. "You know what am i thinking about right?" She asked me. "Of course i know." we opened the door that that man entered in and i sienna and him making out. well kinda.

Sierra's POV(A/N before the two barged in)

I was walking toward the janitors room to meet Andrew because the janitor room is the only room where the people didn't install security cameras in there. They think that it's not an ideal place for anything fishy to occur. I don't know. They are kinda stupid now that I think about it because there is where all the fishy stuff happens. So I thought I will take this as an advantage for a place to reduce stress. Those girls know my sister and that is what is causing the tension. I wanna looses up. I see Andrew there everyday at lunch because I love to just be with him and do my "business" with him. I wish my sister wasn't this nice and clueless to just see the outside world as a dangerous place and not trust everyone she loves or meet. Including me. The world is filled with people with two faces that can literally leave you when you needed them the most. I am one of those people. I turn my back on you. Andrew... But I need to show him that I love him. I finally open the door and I saw Andrew. It wasn't a small janitors room. Those that they have in America or in the movies. It was a normal sized room. I lock the room. And I went up to him. "So Andy. Wanna start?" I ask him seductivly. "Why are you so beautiful?" Before i can answer his some lips touched my lips. Before I knew it he was kissing my neck. But then as things were about to get better and interesting, those two vile, spoiled billionaire brats came in

"How dare you?!"Agnessa asked. "What have I done? Its none of your business child so get along. Come on. Go. shoo" I pushed them outside the room and then I locked the door. "Who are they? I think I know them." Andrew asked me innocently. "Oh baby. You don't need to know about them. They are just annoying little-" before I can finish, he said "No. I know them." He shoved me lightly to the side and said "Sienna kept talking about those two. I swear. I know them. Oh yeah!! Viria and Agness!" I stared at those deep blue eyes and I lost control. I started blabbering small shit that he did. "Why do you care about them? You like them huh? You like them more than me? Oh my god you are so low. So very very low. And I know you are cheating on me. Sleeping with someone. Who is it?"I think this was over. He said. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU THINK I AM INLOVE WITH THEM? THEY ARE STUDENTS OF MY WIFE. YOU THINK I AM LOW? YOU ARE! YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH YOUR SISTERS HUSBAND AND AM I CHEATING WITH YOU? SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE? YES I AM. I LIVE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE CALLED SIENNA AND SHE IS A KIND WOMAN AND I DO SLEEP WITH HER. SEE THIS RING? THIS PROVES OUR MARRIAGE." I started to cry. "Oh. Now you are crying. Well you know what? You are the lowest and the lowest human being in the world. The dumbest animal is higher than you!" I slapped him. I don't know what am I doing. "Ow. Bitch." I open my mouth and I think he knew what I was going to say. "Save it woman. This is over. I'm telling my wife and I am start to be clean with my marriage." He left the room. I threw something nearest to me and threw it at the door.

Viria Petrov's POV

"We got pushed by her. Who is that dude anyway?" Agnessa asked. "Don't you get it!? He is Andy!! Mrs. Ackerman's husband!!!" "Oh my god viria you are genius!!" "Oh thank you thank you." "Well, what are we going to do?" "What we always wanted to do in the first place. Find out her name and the reason why is she named Ms.Ackerman."

💜💚

💚💜

💜💚

💚💜

💜💚

💚💜

THATS ALL FOLKS!! (Looney toons reference)

Sorry I haven't been uploading. My exams just finished so yeah!! LUVBBB YOUUUU!!

-Evey (you know what? Call me that instead of evelina.😘)