Chapter 2: on the highway to Freedom

Today(2 months after the graduation), i am packing the stuff that i really need to survive America without my parents. Me and Agness' parents have prepared us to go to california institute of technology. Well, we aren't going today. we are going to do the TOEFL exam because we are not from an english speaking country even though i have gone to an international school back in St. Petersberg. Such racist people...(A/N:im just kidding!!!) 

Anyway, my parents are too busy to take me there and since i will be independent in america and because they aren't here, i will have to drive myself there... with Agness of course. It was a 30 minute drive to this place and i am exhausted. I came to Kazan late at night with Agness... and slept the whole day and night because we were very tired because of our classes that we had to take everyday for the whole month. i don't know if it is actually that long or our parents just made us stay that long. well.. hopefully i will drive me and Agness safely to this place. 

i got out of bed and went to the room next to me which was the kitchen and made some scrambled eggs with some toast with butter while i was brewing Agness' black coffee and i was making myself some black tea with milk and sugar. i put both plates on the table outside in the veranda and called out Angess. She was still sleeping. I woke her up felt like a success.

 "What do you want vir??" 

"Breakfast is ready." 

"Yes!! I like how this day is planning to be!! lets go to the salon, and then to the movies..." 

"Hate to burst your bubble here but we have to take that Toefl exam." 

"Oh vir... why did you wake me up!!!!!" she was so calm at the first parts of the sentence and then, she became a devil at the last part. 

"Wow aggy. calm down." 

"Where is breakfast!! me hungry"

 "I TOLD YOU TO CHILL! its right outside the balcony."

 she raised 2 of her arms... which means i have to pull her out of bed. she stood up finally.

 "Okay. im gunna go do my business real quick in the bathroom and i will come back!!"

 "i don't see the reason to tell me this"i whispered to myself.

 and then i heard agness shouting out from the bathroom saying "dont miss me too much!!!" 

Of course not stupid. but anyway i just got out my computer and i had 15 miss calls in skype. of course it was my mother. well, i ignored that and went to the veranda and took a picture of the beutiful beach right outside our building in kazan. i posted it on instagram. its a place that makes me feel i am extremely famous. within 5 minutes, my phone was popping with notifications. Finally, agness comes.

 "Lets eat vir!! stop staring at your phone like kristof texted you!!!" o h m y g o d she did not just bring him up! I shot a venomous glare at her. Telling her she pushed it too far

"Okay. i am sorry vir." 

"I TOLD YOU NOT TOO TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE!!!" Kristof was my ex boyfriend who cheated on me with 5 people. that asshole... 

"Okay. Calm down Viria. I am so sorry." 

"its okay. lets eat!"

.........after breakfast

my mother called. i had to pick it up. "Hello?" "Hello, Viria? Are you okay? did someone hurt you or kidnapped you?" "yes om. that is why i am talking to you casually on the phone without asking you to help me." "Stop it viria. you and your sarcasm." "Mama, i have to go and get ready to take the test." "Good girl!! You didn't forget!" "Of course mama. how can i?" "Okay. bye. we miss you! "i miss you to mama!" and she hang up. "Viria, we have to get ready." said agness. "Okay. what are you wearing?" "Something casual i guess." "Okay."