Chapter 4: Last Week in Russia [pt 1]

Viria Petrov’s POV:

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Damn that thing. its so loud! and far away from me. i saw this video on youtube that putting your phone in a glass and putting the phone far away from your bed can help you wake up. well… i can either go switch it off and go back to sleep or just wake up already. obviously i chose to go back to sleep when i realized today is the last day for the TOEFL exam… aka I’m- or I mean we are going to america!! in two days. we have to start packing and of course find out about sierra’s last name. there is no reason to it. okay. i set up my goals for today. oh my god! these tips are helping me get up literally on time!! except for Agnessa. i stood up from the bed and stopped the alarm. then, i went to Agnessa’s bed which is right beside mine and tried to wake her up. of course, being the procrastinator she is, she told me she will sleep in until we have to go. i am not going to let that happen again. i went to the kitchen and chugged up some cold water to wake me up even more and go ahead with the cooking. i made some waffles for Agnessa because i know how much she loves her waffles. and made some plain pancakes of me. i don't taste the difference! agnessa says there is a huge difference but i don't get why. pancakes are way more time consuming than waffles. when all of that was done, i topped my pancakes off with some fruits and for Agnessa’s, as usual… i put some whipped cream on the side and put on some nutella on top of her waffles. i took out 2 cups from the cupboard and filled them up with some orange juice for both of us and took them out to the veranda once again. i went to go wake up Agnessa when i saw her already awake. she was crying. “What happened?” i asked her. “It is him.” i wasn't getting it straight cuz there are 3 hims she calls them. 1:her uncle, 2: her boyfriend, and her Step dad Valentin Averen; a very wealthy actor and poet. oh yeah. her parents were divorced but they are reallly close but they only stay together because of their jobs. "Its knox. He cheated on me. I cannot believe this." "With who?" i know it will not help her but i was extremely curious. ANd i want to help her because she helped me alot when Kristoff broke up with me. "With Mariya." no way "Mariya? as in your cousin?" "Yes! MARIYA BOGOMOLOV!" "oh my god" "i wish i could just die" "Just because of a jerk? come on Agness. You are wayy higher than that. okay?"  "okay." "good. i made your favorite, waffles!!" she smiled. alot. thank god that helps "Okay. i will just go to the toilet." i giggled. "Dont be so late." there was no answer.

..... in the veranda

the breakfast was silent. i already ate while agness was in the bathroom because she took hella long and i was extremely hungry so i ate it. the breakfast wasnt going no where so i should probably get ready. "I am going to go get ready okay? you need anything els?" "No. its okay." she grinned a little. 

i got into the showr. i practically froze myself because the cold water just splashed on me. but within a minute or so, the water literally boiled me. i hate this fucking shower. i adgusted it and washed onl y my body because i felt rather lazy that day. 

....after the shower

okay. time to brush my hair and straighting it. i have wavy, and very thick brunette hair with dirty blonde dead ends which looks prettier with my straightner. my straightner heats up really fast so i just sprayed heat protecter on my hair. after straighting mt hair, i just did a natural look for my make up and i walked up to the dressing room.

....in the dressing room

i just went for burberry skinny jeans with their signature checkers, a white flowy, long sleeved, blouse from Kate Spade, brown leather booties from Christian Loubutin, and my light brown Birkin hermes bag and i just put on my rose gold rolex watch and i am done with the clothes. as i was about to leave the room, i forgot to put on my perfume. i sprayed on my favorite miss dior perfume and i went to the living room. there was no sign of Agnessa. at least we still have like 45 minutes.

Agnessa Bogomolov's POV

i was in the middle of washing my hair when the thought of Knox and Mariya stabbing me on the back. okay. i shoudnt lower myself with them. i am going to America anyways. I got out of the shower and checked the time     7:35    damn it knox!!! god. i wont make it. i just applied foundation, conceler, powder, highlighter, bronzer and lip balm and i brushed my teeth. after that, i reapplied the lip balm becasue i applied it before like an idiot. i ran out of the bathroom to my dressing room.

.... in the dressing room

i looked through all of my clothes and picked out my floral sweater from kate spade with alot of pastel colors, plain white jeans form Michael Kors, Comfortable flats which look like toms but it is white and it its from chanel (A/N ik ik!! it is a shitty way to discribe it but i have it and that is how it looks alot like toms!🙈) and my shoulder bag from dior. I sprayed myslef with N°5 from chanel and checked my phone for the time. 7:56. damn it. i am a little late. or not... well, the next thing i saw were 52 miss calls from Knox, 40 texts and most of them says that was a rumor or please forgive me, and 6 voice messages from him. but nothing from my cousin.its okay. i am late anyways. "Sorry Vir!" "Its okay! are you ready?" "Yeah." "Okay. lets go!"

....in the parking lot

"Vir, you know i can drive right?" "Yeah but you failed like 6 times, and i didnt fail which makes me a better driver" that smirk of hers that tells me like -im better than so shut up-. i dont feel offended though. i just got in the passenger seat and she started the car. "You better study Agness. If you fail, you cannot go to america." "yes mom." i smirked to her. "I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT!" i laughed my head off and said "THEN STOP ACTING LIKE ONE!" there was no response other than a sigh and i started to flip through the pages of the TOEFL exam requirments and shit we need to study. Viria on the other hand doesnt study because 1) she went to an american school and 2) she studies when she is waiting for me to get ready and before bed. 

We finally reached the building. i checked my phone and it was 8:30. not late. our exam start at 9:00 sharp. we got out of the car.

💓💗

one heart because this is just the first part! i didnt want to make it a whole chapter because i dont want to bore you and make your arms and finger tired from scrolling. iu am posting the 2nd chapter now cuz i am soooo bored. and btw i am so sorry i wasnt posting at all bacause i was in Japan for spring break but i cmae back yesterday so i will be going back to uploading new chapters atleast 1-2-3 times a week! I AND WE HIT 116 VIEWS ON THIS BOOK!! IT ISNT MUCH BUT THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!! ily!!!1

-evey