Chapter 5:Off To America

Chapter 5: Off To America

[A/N: The outfits i describe are above in all of the chapters now!! and those pics arent mine, all respects to their owners, you might be able to see the username.]

Virianna Petrov's POV

"Okay thank you! bye!!" i closed the door after saying bye to the movers. "What now?" agnessa asked. "Wait. Let me check in my to do list." "Ugh. here we go again." agnessa said. i rolled my eyes. i took out my phone and launched my app that i have wear everything i have to do is in there. so the movers came, we packed, and the last thing is shopping. clothes and some things for the house. But as i looked at the time, it was al ready midnight and we have to go tomorrow midnight. "Nothing left to do for today. its too late. but..." "But?" "We can go to the movies!" "Yes! Lets watch cinderella!!" "Okay!" "But wait... LOOK AT THE TIME. ITS 2:20! Shit!!" "Why? We are not going until the day after tomorrow?" "oh my god Agnessa!! get your timings right!! i said day after tomorrow because it is Tomorrow midnight!" "Oh..." "I am going to bed. bye bye." i said that and i went to bed. i don't know what is agnessa doing but i went my dressing room which has nothing but my small make up pouch, my Chanel bag and my small Gucci suitcase, my pyjamas from Victoria's Secret, and my clothes that i picked up for tomorrow. i took my pyjama and head to the bathroom. i undid my ponytail and brushed my hair. i took my make up wipes to remove most of my make up and head to the shower to wash up. After the shower, i put on my pyjamas and i went back to the dressing room where i left my hair dryer. after that, i got into my bed and checked my instagram, twitter, and Skype because my mom wanted to talk to me but all i said was good night. i will talk to her tomorrow anyways. Ahh last day in Russia. and i drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Viria Petrov's POV

I woke up on the right side of my bed when i saw no sign of Agnessa. When i checked the time it was 9 o'clock. too early for Agnessa to be awake. but then i heard brewing in the kitchen. there is no way she is in there. i got up and she was in the kitchen. making pancakes. "Who decided to get up now?" she asked me. now she is acting like a mom "Aren't you a bit over dressed to make breakfast? Where did you sleep?" "I slept on the couch. with everything on. Here. take your plate to the veranda will ya?" "yes mom" i did the same thing she did to me but she wasn't angry. she just smiled.

...in the veranda.

it was quite as usual until she started to talk to me. which is pretty unnatural because we rarely have nothing to talk about. "You wanna hear what i have to say about Rudolf?" "Oh Rudolf as in that adorable little kid in the building?" "NOT INNOCENT AT ALL!" "Why?" "He is Knox's cousin!" "He only has that dork one he always keep insulting all the time. i mean look at him he is-" "Is too soft, and looks like a nerd. that is him!!!! he has the family's Emerald eyes but his is filled with kindness and warmth when Knox's eyes are filled with pride. which i never noticed." "wow. but forget about it. we are moving anyways." "Okay, i will try." "oh you wont even need to try." and all was silent. when i finished i said "You go take a shower and get yourself cleaned up and get ready to go out. Okay?" "Okay" and i went to the bathroom to do what i always do. and then in the dressing room, i started to change into my clothes. i wanted to keep it very comfortable and casual so i wore my grey leather pants from h&m, a plain grey Kenzo shirt that is only written kenzo on it, nothing else, and my pink Chanel runners, and my pink,large Chanel boy bag (A/N its an actual type of Chanel bag. you can search it up on google. i wanted to make it realistic thats all!😋and i thought it was better!!). I went to my dresser and out on my Cartier watch that my dad gave me for my 16th birthday and sprayed on my Miss Dior perfume because it is my go to perfume. After, i put my things back in the suitcase. wow. its so weird we are leaving today. i checked my watch and checked the time. 11:00. not that late. but i know Agnessa isn't ready so i went to the living room and waited for her while checking my instagram.

Agnessa Bogomolov's POV

I just got out of the shower. ahh the sensational feeling of the cool breeze(not cold) hitting your skin right after a hot shower is amazing!! i had to blow-dry my hair so i wore my robe that the hotel provided us with and sat on my chair in the dressing room and blow dried my hair. i felt good about the condition of my hair so i decided to curl my hair. it had a lot of volume and it isn't very common because my hair is usually straight,flat and thin... unlike Viria.She is the opposite of me. As i was curling my jet black hair, i started to notice this thing makes my hair soft and shiny like my actual hair. that is literally the only thing i liked about my hair. After curling my hair, i applied hairspray and looked for my clothes. i decided to go for a nude pink, loose fitting top from Mango, grey ripped jeans from Balmain, my beige rock-stud Valentino heels and the same, matching bag from Valentino which is also a beige. i have to put all my things in my Louis Vuitton suitcase and i forgot my perfume. great. i opened the bag again to get my Chanel No.5 and sprayed it on me. and i got out my rolex watch and i am ready. i checked the time and it was 11:56. am i late? am i early? Oh well... i took my suitcase and head to the bedroom to check what i forgot. actually, my bed is unmade, dirty, and filled with stuff like Viria but hers is all cleaned up. she even made the bed. no traces of anything left behind. i picked up my computer, its charger, my iPhone charger and put it in my suitcase. and to the rest of my water bottles and chocolate wraps and tissues, i threw them. i checked the time. 12:20. great. i made the bed and went to the living room. "Look who decides to finish up everything?" "Sorry. i wasn't ready." "Okay. wanna go?" "Okay." She took the hotel phone to call the reception to take our things. she pressed the hand free button. and she answered. "Good afternoon Miss Petrov, Miss Bogomolov how can i help you this beautiful afternoon?" "Can you please be a darling and come fetch us our thing?" Viria said in a British accent. i dared her to always keep a British accent until we go out of this hotel. "Of course Ma'am. We will send someone as soon as possible. have a great day Miss Petrov." "You too. and thank you." and she hung up. "You are taking the dare seriously aren't you? "Yes" viria paused because the door bell. she went to get the door and opened it. "Where is your baggages Ms.Petrov?" "In the bedroom. and can you ship it to the airport?" "Of course Madam. You can enjoy your last day in Kazan."Thank you." and we head to the elevator and pressed B1. we went into the car and went to the mall and went to buy some food because Russian food is a must for us to survive. well not everyone but for me to be exact. and all we are going to do is to do a little bit sight seeing because we haven't gone anywhere except the building we took the test, and the Starbucks nearby. Our flight is at 5 in the evening so haven't got a lot of time to have fun. 1:30. 3 more hours till we have to go to the airport.

...3 hours later at the mall

Viria's phone rang. its her reminder app. I hear it every single day for as long as i can remember. "Oh my god. we have to go. its 3:00!" We were in a shop. A YSL. Viria bought a pink YSL small purse, white skinny jeans, and a shirt. she loves this store but i don't like it at all. As soon as they gave her the bag with all her stuff inside, she pulled me out of the shop and rushed to the elevator. We go to the basement floor and got into the car. "Here we go America!!"

💚

💚

❤️💚

❤️💚

💚

💚

❤️💚

❤️💚

💚

💚

❤️💚

Sorry i didn't upload!! All my thoughts have mixed up in my head and i could think straight!! sorry again!!! i will try to upload as much as i can!!!!!

-Evey❤️