Chapter 7: Boy Next Door (Agnessa's POV)

Chapter 7:Boy Next Door (Agnessa's POV)

I just wanted to make the same chapter on her point of view because I feel like you don't really know why she was acting like such a baby so yeah. Enjoy!!
------------------------------------------
Agnessa's POV
I woke up from a nap. Ugh my head. It hurts. Well lets see if the movers put all of my things in my room. I went upstairs with the elevator. Wow the view is spectacular up here.
Ting. I got off the elevator and into Viria's room. Wow. Its amazing. But I left the room and well would you look at that. It is exactly the same size. I went through i wooden door. There were 2 more doors. I went into the left one and all my clothes were there. well that is good. I got out of the right door and there was a bathroom. It was all woody, green and the wall next to my bath were made of bamboo sticks. Awesome my shower can also be a sauna. I bet Viria doesn't have it.
I started the shower and i got my towel. I took a shower and it felt amazing. Now, I was debating to whether wash my hair nor not. Its okay. I will wash it at night. I removed my towel that was wrapped around my body and wore my undies. I went out of the bathroom and into the dressing room.
I was about to change into my pajamas when i realized i would be bored if i am at home while Viria is having fun. So i decided to go to The Grove. I wore a peach colored blouse from Zara, Ripped jeans from Zara, peach colored Loubutin Pigale heels, and my Chanel Boy bag in gold. For makeup, I just applied concealer, powder, bronzer, highlighter and lip balm. Okay. Lets go.
I was in the elevator when a guy screamed wait. Is he going to kidnap me or something??
I pressed close but i pressed open when i saw who he was. He was wearing a suit, a tie and he is so hot.
"Hi." The guy said.
"Oh. Hi me?" I am such an idiot.
"I guess so?" great now he thinks i am an idiot.
"So umm which floor?"
"B2."
"Okay." I pressed B2. I backed up a little bit and into the corner. Oh god his cologne smells amazing.
"So what is your name?" He asked to break the awkwardness between us.
"I'm Agnessa."
"I'm Joshua." He said plainly. Well he isn't feeling the same way i feel about him. damn it. I guess I have to let that slide.
Ting Ting. We got out. I was going to my Mercedes Benz converter when I realized. I forgot my keys on the kitchen counter. But i have the key for Viria's BMW converter. Ugh fuck it. I am using her car. I got into the car and opened the roof of the car. I don't get why did she buy a converter when she just doesn't want to open the roof of the car?
I got my phone and searched for the directions to The Grove
I got lost. Typical me. So i settled to go to Rodeo Drive because it was right there. I was on the opposite side. i think.
I went to Givenchy to buy Viria that shirt she always wanted. Then I went to Tom Ford and when i was looking at their sunglasses. Someone kissed me on my cheek. I flinched and turned around and it was Knox...
"Hey baby." i was shocked. He is here. With me.
"Don't baby me you asshole."
"I got you something."
"Oh really? Why thank you for your gift." I said acidly
"Come to my suite and i will show you." he smirked.
"Are You aware of the fact that you have a freaking fiancé?"
"Oh come on now Agnes. She won't know."
"And how do you know that?"
"I have cheated with 10 mistresses while i was engaged to her and she doesn't even have a clue!" he said excitedly. This guy is fucked up!
"So you are technically telling me that your want me to be one of you many mistresses?"
"No.Yes. But you are special. You were my wife to be."
"An you cheated on me with a maid. MY MAID!"
"It isn't that bad. I only cheated with like 4 women."
"You are despicable Knox. Have fun with your fiancé and your endless amount of mistresses."
"I will come and get you Agnes. I will get you back." He sounded really passionate and honest with that comment.
"Ha you wish." i said.
"Oh yes Agnes. And i get whatever i wish to get... Even you."
"Leave me alone you man whore." his blue eyes suddenly blazed with fire.
"That is it Agnes." he pulled me out of the shop and threw me to the back seat of his car. Oh no. I AM IN TROUBLE
I took my phone out to call Viria but he took it away from me.
"You will never ever be able to go back home."
"You know i can easily do that right?" i tried to threaten him but didn't work.
"You did. A long time ago. But not this time Agnes. Remember, we have children together." He said sharply.
Oh no. He didn't just bring it up. We have a son... and a daughter. Twins. Named Helena and Hector. I think they are around four years old by now. They live here in LA. The last time i visited them was a year ago. With Knox.
**Flashback...
Oh no. It cant be. I am pregnant. The test shows that i am pregnant. I tried with around a dozen of them and they all showed positive. Bozhe moy. If my father and mother found out, i am dead.
"Honey! I am home!!" Oh god its Knox.
"Baby where are you?" he asked. there was a worried tone in his voice.
"Coming!!" Should I tell him?? I guess because he is the father.
I can do this. I told myself.
I took one of the tests and put it in my pocket.
"Hey." He told me. He opened his arms to hug me.
"Hey" and i kissed him. How am i going to tell him?
"Well, you have puffy eyes. Were you crying?" I felt tears in my eyes and my vision became blurry.
"No. Its okay." I wiped my tears and i laughed nervously.
"Is there something you aren't telling me? Are you nervous?"
"Kind of."
"hey. You know I am going to be your husband in 2 weeks. Tell me what is wrong? I wont get mad. Unless you cheated on me."
"No. Knox. Of course not. I wouldn't even dare."
"Okay. Me too. now tell me what is wrong."
I exhaled deeply. He isn't in a bad mood so i figured lets do this.
"Knox... I am pregnant." His kind blue eyes turned emotionless.
"With our child?" He asked to make sure.
"Yes." I handed him the pregnancy test.
"No way. We used protection. You took the pills." he murmured. He didn't sound very happy.
"So what do you think?" he just stared at the test
"We are going to have a baby Knox!" i said excitedly. I tried to bring him out of his reverie.
"Call a doctor. Get that thing out of you." he ran to the phone and called my doctor.
"Shit he isn't answering."
"What. Are you telling me to get an abortion?"
"Yes. I am telling you to do it if you still want to be with me."
"Knox. you aren't making sense..." i said. i couldn't believe my ears.
"Bitch i am telling you to get a fucking abortion!"
"What did you call me?"
"You are a slut. A SLUT. Didn't you take birth control after we did it?? How retarded can you be" I felt tears coming out of my eyes.
"Its not my fault you didn't use protection!"
"Don't you know when a man doesn't use protection, YOU TAKE BIRTH CONTROL!" i fell to the floor. I cannot believe it.
"Hello?", "Yes this is Agnessa's fiancé. Can you make an appointment for abortion?","I know its illegal but this is an unwanted child", "But then the baby will have my blood!","Thank you sir.","May 15? But i am not here.","Okay. Fine." he hung up.
I fell to the floor. i cannot stop crying.
"Hey Agnes. I am sorry. I am just not ready to be a father yet."
"BUT YOU ARE READY TO BE A HUSBAND? WOW KNOX."
i got up and ran to the bathroom. I locked it.
"Agnessa come on!"
"You will never EVER see me again."
"I am not going to permit you to leave me."
"What are you? my father?"
"No. Look. Im sorry okay? Can you just open the door?" The doorbell rang.
"Baby, Im going to a meeting. when i come back, i expect you to apologize for what you have done." and he left
I felt an ache in my heart. The guy i loved so much called me a slut, bitch and retarded. I called Viria.
"Hello?"
"Hi Viria."
"Have you been crying?"
"Yes. Its Knox."
"Oh no what did he do?"
"I will tell you later. I am heading to Russia now.
***End of flashback
"Yeah, you remember then right? well now i am ready to be a father."
"No, you signed a paper that you wont be able to take custody of my children."
"Our children, mi amor." i shiver travelled through my spine. I hated when he called me that.
"No Knox. Your love is Mariya... and the other mistresses."
"No. The only person i truly love is you Agnessa." he pulled other to the side and he opened the backseat door and got in to sit next to me.
"And i had so many sleepless nights because i regretted what i have done. so will you forgive me?"
"Of course i will Knox. After you called me a bitch, slut and retarded and also almost forced me to get an abortion." i fake smiled at him
"Really?"
"Of course..." i told him sweetly. he looked so happy "not." i said sharply.
"Wait what?"
"You think i can ever forgive you?"
"Yes."
"Well to bad but the answer is no."
"Well then this may change your mind." he kissed me. trying to gain entrance but i didn't even pucker up my lips.
"Why aren't you letting me in?" he asked.
"Unlike your mistresses I do not obey people's orders like a dog. I do what i want to do when i want to do so."
"You will let me gain entrance." And within the speed of light, he pulled my legs, pull of my underwear and massaged my private area. He was about to kiss me when i screamed
"Stop it you creep!" i kicked him with my knees on his stomach. He pulled my legs and said
"You will never run away from me." I know how to wipe that smirk off his face. I kicked him in his balls, removed my heels, grabbed my bag and got out of the car through the window. I ran faster than i ever ran until i reached Givenchy.
I reached to my car and I started the car and went to the opposite way from where he spotted me. I realized i forgot my phone in his car. I got to the Verizon office and asked them to disable my sim card. My iPhone was 1% charge anyway. and i never switched off my phone because i randomly put a passcode and if anyone tried to open it more than 2 times, it will reset everything. Thank god i backed it up with my computer yesterday.
i reached home. I put the Givenchy bag in Viria's room. I couldn't get Knox's words and my experience off my head. I felt the same ache i felt when Knox called me names 5 years ago.
He even had the gut to cheat on me. I bought 5 bottles of vodka, and 1 bottle of wine. I want to get drunk and just forget about everything