𝑁𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑒

Right as she was about to enter the house she saw Mirabel come back she noticed a man come up as he handed her some fireworks

"I gave you the special since you're the only Madrigal kid with no Gift. I call it the "Not Special Special" since, uh, you have no Gift." The man spoke with a cheeky smile making Aoife walk toward him.

" Would you like to repeat those words, you said to my niece?" She spoke her back held straighter as she frowned at the man as he looked between them. " say sorry" she spoke toward the man as he touched his hat in a frantic motion.

" I won't repeat myself, say sorry" she smiled her smile reached her eyes as her eyes held close her hands folded in front of her as she watched the man with ill will.

" Sorry Maribel" he spoke quickly as he walked away not making any eye contact with the people as Maribel looked at her aunt.

" Auntie A you didn't have to do that." She spoke softly toward her aunt who only smiled.

"Even with or without a gift you are special, even if you already know that I want you to hear it." She spoke softly as her niece smiled quickly enveloping her in a hug making the woman smile.

" come on let's go help with Antonio's gift" Aoife spoke holding the girl's hand as they pushed the doors open to see the family at work.

" Azul! What are you doing dear you look tired go sit down." She spoke as Azul started to sway slightly as a man caught her.

"Mateo!" Azul shouted softly as she looked up to be greeted by the boy.

" You know how your Momma gets, go sit down you tired." Azul smiled as she quickly saw her mom go to her grandma.

" Momma! Why are you here?" Aoife spoke as she embraced her mom who still stood straight her hair slightly gray as she smiled.

" Just coming to check on you since you know"As on cue it.

"My baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect. And people are going to be coming." Pepa shouted as her face grew in anger making a tornado as Aoife smiled.

" Pepa, do you need a cup of Tea? Something to soothe you?" Pepa turned her head quickly to her sister-in-law.

" Aoife!" She shouted as she seemed to waltz toward her seeing Felix give her thumbs up to saving this.

" Sorry, momma," Aoife spoke as she was whisked away by Pepa as they walked toward Bruno's room. She opened the door smiling at the warmth of things.

"How can you do it?" Pepa spoke softly toward her sister-in-law as she placed the cups down on the table she and Bruno had carved.

" Do what?" Aoife questioned as she sat down.

" Stay so calm not be bothered by anything and still hold your ground." She questioned the woman as she smiled.

" I have no clue." Aoife chuckled softly at what her sister-in-law spoke. " I honestly think he is still here you know" as she said that a picture fell reviling a crack.

" And maybe he is..."