Chapter 6

***Warning***
Sexual content included in this chapter

Andre's POV

Round two took place. Tee rode my manhood like it was going to be her last time. My toes curled as she stroked me up and down with her pearl. Now it was her turn to talk dirty. My baby has grown up some more over the years we've been together and I'm loving it.

"Whose dick is this baby?"

"It's yours baby girl. All yours."

When I answered, she started going into a circular motion. She knew just what to do. I was coming unglued. Before I let go, she got up. I looked at her. I know she wasn't going to leave me hanging. Before I could question what she was doing, she turned and rode me backwards cowgirl style. She leaned over with her ass in the air. I could see her pussy rise and fall on my dick. I began rubbing her clit as her honey pot squeezed my manhood like a vice grip.

Wetting my finger with her juices, I stuck my finger in the back door. My in and out rhythm matched her up and down rhythm. She and I moaned, loving how we made each other feel. As my middle finger fucked her ass hole, my thumb massaged her clit. I felt her walls constrict as she was pleasuring me. I love watching her pussy suck me inside.

Our rhythm became erratic and it became hard for either of us to hold on any longer. She sprayed me down as my pipe burst inside her. Before either of us calmed down, she got up and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower. She's never done that before. It has always taken a minute for her to calm down. She loves to cuddle after sex. I guess she's anxious to get ready for her party. Removing myself from the bed, I joined her in the shower, and punished her for abruptly leaving me lying in bed. I ate her like she was going to be my last meal.

———————————————————————

I was fully dressed and ready for the party. Tee took a little more time to get herself together since it was her special night. I couldn't wait to see her dress. I knew that whatever it looked like, it was going to compliment my attire. We always turned heads.

When Tee walked out of the bathroom, my eyes nearly popped out of their socket. She had on an emerald green one shoulder ruched mini dress and gold strappy heels. Her hair was pinned up displaying her neck that held the diamond and emerald necklace and earring set I bought her for Christmas. My dick twitched just looking at her. She looked good enough to eat again.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by her ass. Damn she's going commando! Truly dirty thirty for sure.

"How do we look babe? Do you like your attire?" 

"Like it? Shit I love it!" I told her.

She pulled me down for a kiss, but before I could get carried away, she popped me on my ass and said it was time to leave. Round three after the party.

Tee and I entered the club hand in hand. My baby has an aura about her that demands attention without any effort on her part.  As soon as we walked into the VIP section, her friends circled around her showering her with birthday wishes and telling her how sexy she looks.

We all know that she's more than good looks. She has a good spirit and she gives so much of herself to her family and friends. I'm blessed to have her as my wife and our children are blessed to have her as their mother. She deserves all of the attention and gifts she'll receive this weekend. She actually deserves this and more on a daily basis. After Darah and LaShae shared their moment with Tee, Sean and Isaac embraced her in hugs. Sean pinned money to her dress to start the birthday shenanigans. 

My baby had the brightest smile and I couldn't help but to stare at her in awe of her beauty. She walked up and pecked my lips.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.