N

Xena Valentino

"Vanni," I call his name lowly. We finally made it to the car after pushing through the paparazzi and saying goodbye to the whole family. We're now driving down an empty, straight wooded road once again.

"Yes, little rose?" He replies.

"Don't you think this is happening kind of quick?" I ask him hoping he knows what I'm referring to.

"When a Segreto knows, we know. Your allowed out at anytime but not without good reasoning." Is all he says.

As I think more and more I realize the past 24 hours have been the happiest hours of my life. I don't know what's in the future for me and Giovanni or if we even have a future, but for now I am contempt.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We reach his huge mansion that we left just a few hours ago and I gawk again at the size. It's very castle looking while still looking modern and I can't help but fall in love with it. All the cars are lined up in a half circle around the driveway. I love how the different shades of silver, white and black shine in the moonlight. All the cars are beautiful but my eyes land on a white Jeep Wrangler with jet black rims.

We happen to park right behind it and I smile as I get a better view as we get out to head for the front door. I can't help but stop and touch the smooth surface of the hood.

Before I can protest I feel large hands wrap around me and pick me up putting me on top of the hood in a swift motion. Vanni is now right in between my legs as I sit with my legs spread slightly. Enough to let him become aware of the lack of underwear I have on.

He tsks' a few times before placing his each of his hands on my inner thighs hiking my dress so far up the cold air hits my bare pussy sending a wave of chills through my body. "Such a naughty little slut. No panties on little rose?" He teases me as he drags his right hand farther up my thigh as he places his left hand on the side of my face, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I moan into his touch as I attempt to push his hand closer to my aching core with my left hand as my right hand holds my body up. "Please, Vanni." I beg him making direct eye contact with him.

"What do you want little rose? Do you want daddy to fuck you against the hood of this car you're so intrigued with?" He speaks aggressively as he begins to glide his finger in between my soaked folds earning a small moan from both of us. The hand on my face goes down to my boobs as he slightly squeezes them.

"Yes! Fuck me please!" I scream as he plunges two large digits inside of me. He curves them slightly hitting my g-spot perfectly still not breaking eye contact. "Oh fuck!" I groan as I feel myself already about to come undone way too soon.

He continues to pump his fingers inside of me at different speeds. As he tugs the top of the dress down he begins sucking my nipple and squeezing each of my boobs roughly causing me to throw my head back.

"Don't stop!" I moan. I'm almost at my peek as he begins playing rubbing circles around my clit with his thumb but then he just stops.

He removes his hand from his my throbbing core and breaks contact with my sensitive tits. "What the fuck Vanni?" I whimper with an irritated tone.

"Be quiet," He hushes me as he removes me from the top of the car and focuses intently as I try to come down from my failed high.

He hands me the coat revealing three handguns tucked inside the hem of his pants. I fully remove the dress and pull the coat over myself buttoning it up almost all the way leaving a faint amount of cleavage showing. I look to him for answers but he ignores my looks and hands me his one of his guns.

Looking at him shocked with the gun in my hand I prepare myself for the worse. "Listen to me, by the sounds of it there are over 6 cars heading down the road towards us." I wonder how he knows that considering I'm just now hearing engines but I guess he is more alert than me. "There's backup in the house that by now should be alerted of the movement happening on the road. Whatever you do, stay down and if anyone besides me comes near you shoot them. None of my men should come near your either. Do you understand?" He asks me as the cars get louder.

"Yes." I gulp.

"If anything happens to me, remember to save yourself before me," He instructs me.

"Vanni, please." I plead, he looks at me with a knowing look as his men rush out the house armed with guns and I hear doors clothes.

The shots start quicker than I can process. Vanni gives me a small kiss on my forehead before firing shots back using the jeep as a shield. His men are all ducked behind cars firing back. I wince as a few of them get hit but continue to fire.

Vanni ducks and moves forward to duck behind the car we were in earlier. I duck my head slightly to see him firing and hitting many of the men from the cars. There were a lot of them but Vanni's men had better aim.

I've never been in a situation like this before and I don't really know how to handle it. I feel slightly guilty for enjoying the rush I'm feeling.