E

Xena Valentino

My legs shake as he lifts me up onto his lap so that I'm straddling him. His new erection rubs against my core.

"Please, Gio," I whine into his ear as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Such a needy little slut aren't you? You want daddy's cock inside of you don't you?" I whimper at his dirty words.

"Yes I want you inside of me, please," I beg him.

"You've been a bad girl my little rose. Dancing up there for all those men. Showing off what's mine," he unhooks my bra letting me be completely naked in front of him. "You're beautiful little rose. Very tempting."

"Please, I'll be a good girl," I whisper innocently in his ear. His large hand plays with strands of my hair as he begins to think hard for a second.

I've never wanted someone so bad. With Bruno all he wanted was plain boring sex. I guess seeing Giovanni earlier while I was performing triggered some sort of sex desire that lingered deep inside of me. Then, when I was asked for a private dance and seen him waiting I knew I had to take a chance.

"I'll fuck you on one condition," he smirks at me.

"Anything," I plead.

"Tell me who owns you and this," He cups my eager pussy causing a moan to slip out. "Giovanni, you own me. Please daddy." I throw my head back. I might regret saying it later but, consequences are for later.

With that he plunges his rock hard inside my wet pussy making me throw my head back moaning as he hits my g-spot.

"God you're so fucking tight," he groans. Grabbing my neck he uses his grip to pick me up and slam me onto his cock repeatedly. My boobs bounce in his face giving him the chance to use his other hand to squeeze and play with my hardened nipple.

"Harder daddy," I scream out as my eyes roll back.

"Fuck you're killing me," he groans.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum," I moan as I feel my orgasm reaching it's peak.

"Milk my cock you dirty slut," That's all it takes for me to come on his cock. Seconds after I feel his warm liquid shoot up inside of me. I lean my head into his chest.

"I have to go back to work," I mumble.

"I'll text my brother and tell him you won't be coming back for the rest of the night," He kisses my forehead. I don't protest because I've made 8,450 dollars plus this private dance which he paid 10,000 dollars for. That's more than enough to pay rent and maybe start looking to buy a bigger apartment. At this rate I'll be looking at making hundreds of thousands of dollars.

"Brother?" His words hit me as I rethink about his statement.

"Giovanni Segreto, oldest Segreto brother," He cockily smirks, his blue eyes stand out and make him even more sexy.

"I've heard Segreto before I just don't know where," I say thinking back to when I have heard that name.

"Well we're a known family everywhere. A very big one," He blankly states.

"No you're known for..." and then it hits me. The Segreto family is a mafia family. I can't believe I didn't catch on yesterday when I first heard then name. I shift uncomfortably as I try to figure out who Giovanni is in all of it. I then realize that his cock is still deep inside of me as I let out a small moan and immediately feel him harden inside of me.

"What's your role Giovanni?" I ask him. For some strange reason I'm not scared but excited.

He looks at me questioningly. "Don Giovanni Segreto little rose."

Wow. I fucked the don of the biggest mafia in the world.

"Lets get you out of here. I'll grab your stuff from the dressing room," he insisted.

Taking off his white dress shirt he puts it on me. His wife beater is tight making all of his muscles visible to the eye. I gasp lightly when he lifts me up off of his dick and pulls his pants up while still holding me. I wrap my legs around him and he grabs my bra. The dress shirt covers up my ass but is kind of see through. He walks us towards the door, and I fall asleep slowly as I see the dark lights of the club slowly fade.