B

Xena Valentino

I wake up and feel a light buzz between my legs. Looking down I realize Giovanni is snoring in between my bare legs. The shirt I had on when we left the club seems long gone as I feel the cool air hit my hardened nipples.

"Fuck." I softly moan as his breath hits my already throbbing core. He shifts in his sleeping position.

An alluring thought comes into my head, gently, I slide my hand down my stomach and in between my legs. Sliding a finger in between my folds my fingers get soaked.

"Oh fuck," I moan as I stick two digits inside of me. Attempting to mimic Giovanni's fingers from last night I curl my fingers, successfully hitting my h-spot.

Biting back a moan I feel a hand clamp onto my wrist stopping me just as I was reaching my peak. Looking down I see Giovanni looking at me with a devious look.

"You could've woken me up if you wanted to play little rose. Having fun without me isn't very nice," he teases.

"I was so close," I whine like a little kid, wanting him to let me cum. Feeling my core ache I grab his hair in an attempt to try to push him down but he is much stronger so he keeps his head high.

"Use you words little rose. Tell me what you want," he commands me.

"Make me cum, please," Not another second goes by when he pulls my legs over his shoulders and begins feasting on me as if I'm his last meal. "Oh god don't stop," I cry as he sucks my clit.

It doesn't take long before he's cleaning up all the juices of my orgasm. "Gio!" I scream.

"I could get used to waking up to this every morning," he admits. I explore the thought for a second until I come back to the reality that he's a don and probably has done this with many other girls. It would be silly of me to think about a relationship with him.

"It could work little rose. You, with me all the time. Being the queen of it all. Everything I own can be yours. All you have to do is say the word," He comments as if reading and answering the questions in my mind. He pulls himself higher on top of my body so that his head rests on my boobs.

"Oh come on don't be silly. Your life although seeming exciting doesn't have any room for me. Plus you probably have many other options," I frown at the last part thinking about how he has probably had better.

"You're the only one I want. Fuck the other options," He sternly put out.

"You don't even know me. I don't even know you. How do you know I'm not trying to use you for money?" I question him.

"You made about 20k in 2 hours. At this rate your looking at making well over a million dollars by next year. Even if you weren't just the pure fact that you just hinted at you using me for money means you wouldn't. As for me not knowing you I know enough. You can't deny the chemistry we have. Tonight, let me take you on a date. By the end of the date you can agree to become mine fully or-" He pauses looking at me with a knowing look in his eyes. For a second he looks hurt at the thought of the second option.

"Okay," I agree. In a way I feel like I'm moving fast but I've always moved fast. I'm known to act on impulse.

"I'm gonna go run us a bath," He informs me as he gets up.

I sit and think about how quick my life is changing. A week ago I was stressing about finding a job and paying my bills. Now I have a date with a don and I make more money than I dreamed of.

I'm so lost in my thoughts I only notice Gio when he picks me up and takes me into his large bathroom. The bathtub is as big as a hot tub if not bigger. He places me gently inside the warm bubble filled water.

He enters in behind me pressing his erection into my ass earning a soft moan from me.

I turn over and for the first time I kiss him. He slaps my raised ass causing me to gasp letting him inside my mouth to explore. I moan as I taste myself on his tongue. I begin grinding against him as I put myself in a straddling position like the one I was in yesterday.

His cock slides in between my folds making us both moan from the stimulation. I reach my hand underneath me and line his tip up with my entrance. When I have it aligned I sit down, slamming myself on his cock.

"Fuck," we both let out a loud moan.

He grabs my hips and begins slamming me on top of his cock.

"Yes fuck, right there!" I moan out as he hits my g-spot repeatedly.

He grabs my chin and makes me look him in the eye making me even wetter than before. The look that he gives me as he slams into me is like no other. I begin to ride him circling my hips and bouncing slightly. He seems to enjoy it, he moans the nickname he gives me and it encourages me. He begins sucking and nipping at my very hard nipples. He sucks hard enough to leave marks all over me. Putting his head into my neck he leaves marks all over my neck making me smile as he claims me.

With one final stroke he hits my g-spot making me come hard and fast along with him. Our juices clash together as we pant trying to find our breathes.

"Round 2?" I smile hazily at him.