Chapter 5

She looked at him: blindfolded, arms taped together behind his back, locked in chastity, electro-plugged and chained by a collar to the top of his cage, and smiled to herself.

"What am I set for?! ... What are you doing to me?!" he asked trying to move around but only managing to choke himself on his collar. She smiled again as she picked up a wooden paddle and walked behind him.

"From this point on, you will only speak when spoken to. Do you understand me?" her tone was strict and business like.

"What?!" he sounded genuinely confused. She brought the paddle down on his ass cheek and he let out a yelp.

"And when I punish you like this, I want to hear a 'Thank you for teaching me' every time I smack you, do you understand?"

"What?!" The paddle came down again on the same cheek. He let out a cry of pain, after a couple of seconds she gave him another, harder blow to his ass cheek. He began to cry, and sob. "Please! Please! Stop!" She spanked him again. "PLEEEEASE!!" Another smack, the cheek she was focusing on was turning bright pink.

"You know what you need to say to make it stop" she told him and then spanked him again.

"Thank you!" She hit him hard. "WHAT?! ... I SAID IT! I SAID IT!" Another loud crack as her paddle met his ass.

"That's not what I told you to say bitch" She hit him again... "You better remember" Another spank. His ass cheek was now bright red and he couldn't control his tears.

"THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME!" he screamed for mercy. She stopped paddling him.

"What was that?" she asked calmly.

"Thank you, for teaching me" he bluttered out between sobs. She smiled.

"Good girl, well done. Now calm down. Calm down." He continued to sob helplessly. "Sweetie, you better calm down or I'm going to punish you." She could see he was trying to pull himself together so she went back to the table next to the door and placed the paddle down.

She checked the connection on her laptop to his E-Stim butt plug, when she seen the connection was solid she smiled again. There wasn't anything wireless in the system, so there was no worry of it disconnecting. She looked over at him, now whimpering quietly.

"Silence!" She told him sternly and his whimper gradually dissapeared. After a few moments of silence she picked up her paddle and went back. "Now let's see what you remember..." much more gently than before, and on the untouched cheek she smacked his ass. He flinched but didn't cry out.

"Thank you for teaching me."

"Oh! You're a fast little learner, huh?" There was no answer "Bitch I asked you a question!" She hit him hard on his red cheek - his body jolted and he screamed in pain as he thrashed around.

"PLEASE!! PLEASE STOP!!"

"Oh, not so smart after all" She hit his sore cheek the hardest yet.

"THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME! THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME!" he began to cry again "Please!... Thank you for teaching me..." he broke down in sobs.

"Alright, calm down. Calm down." He began trying to pull himself together once again, she went back to the table and picked up another device connected to her laptop. It was a small bullet vibrator connected to a black leather belt. She looked over at him, he had simmered down to a wimper again. "Silence girl!" she commanded him. She opened the vibrator app on her laptop and set a timer for 2 minutes then disconnected the USB and took it and her paddle back over to him, immediately tapping his cheek with the paddle - very gently.