Chapter 18

She worked methodically with the laser hair removal device. With her slave now tied up in his cage it was easy to have full access to all the parts she needed, and because he couldn't see what she was doing he was remaining remarkably calm. It took a long time, working his legs, balls, ass, arms, under arms, stomach, chest - thankfully he was already smooth on his back she thought to herself as she finished off his chest.

When she had finally finished she had permanently removed every hair folicle from Alexanders body. She picked up a small piece of pink mesh material and wrapped it around his waist just above his hips, no sooner had she placed it than she was pulling through the drawstrings and tightening them one by one. She ensured they were tight enough as to produce the shape she was looking for, tied off the ends and placed them in a small capsule attached to the waist trainer to prevent tampering with the drawstrings, she placed a small padlock on the capsule and checked that it couldn't be opened to untie the strinigs.

She went back to the table and collected a flat, nano chastity cage and a catheter tube as well as the two bullet vibrators.

First she placed the ring, one testicle, then the other, then pulled the penis through. Quickly and efficiently she began to feed the catheter in to Alexanders penis. He began to squirm slightly at the sensation but settled with one word from her, he could hear it shouted over the hypno playing in to his cage. When the catheter was in she attached the opening at the tip to the flat, metal plate  and placed it on to the ring, pushing his penis inside his body. With a small allen key she locked it in place.

She admired her work for a moment, tugging at his balls a little ensuring they were properly positioned, his dick was now completely flat, no bulge whatsoever. She noticed his legs were locked stiff, she glanced at where his head was tied but could only see the black sheet she had placed over the top of the cage, and smirked to herself thinking of him, still oblivious to what was going on.

The only thing Alexander could see in his prison was a playlist of sissy hypnos playing from his laptop on the screen positioned at one end of the bars. The playlist she had chosen was one her subject had made himself on his hypnotube account, he must have noticed that by now she thought to herself as she began attaching the bullet vibrators to either side of the chastity device Alexander was now wearing. Once in place she gave his genitals a few hard slaps and shakes, Alexander remained stiff. When she was satisfied they were properly attached she got up and went back to the large table by the door.

She picked up her mobile phone and opened up an app marked 'Lovesense', 2 small white dots appeared on her screen. She grabbed one of the orbs and pushed it from the bottom of the screen to the top, Alexanders hips began to spasm left and right, she quickly moved it back to the bottom of the screen and he settled again. She repeated this process with the second orb, again he began spasming.

This time she left it turned up as she turned back to the table and looked at herself in the mirror, she was still wearing her latex hood, covering everything but her eyes and mouth, behind her, in the cage she could make out Alexander writhing around, she looked at him for a few seconds then back at herself. 'This one has a lot of potential' she thought to herself, thinking about what that could mean.

Looking back down at the table she turned the orb down from level 10 to level 2 and she watched as Alexander became more settled, but clearly still feeling the effects of the vibrator. She shut the app and returned to the cage with the screws and electric screwdriver.

Picking up a pane of bars she placed them back on the side of the cage and screwed it firmly back in to place, when she had finished she gave it a few tugs to make sure it was secure and then walked around the cage to ensure that it was completely covered by the black sheet.

Satisfied that no light was getting in to the cage from anywhere she went back to the table and began to clear it up, placing the various items she had used in to her bag. When she had cleared the table of everything but a metal collar and a large douche she picked up her phone and hit recent calls.

At the top of the list was the name 'Master T', she quickly tapped it and after a few seconds a mans voice spoke:

"Yo, whatup?"

"Hey Tye, did you call your uncle?"

"Yeah, he said you gotta call him yourself, he gotta talk to you"

"Huh? What do I gotta call him for?" she asked sounding puzzled

"I dunno, he says call him, he also said I could bust a nut in her"

"... Alright, I'm calling him now, did you get everything else ready?"

"Fo' sho', fo' sho'... Give me a wave" he told her playfully

She looked around at the mirrors covering every wall in the room and waved at the one closest to her

"I see you, hey you look better like that!" he told her cheerily, she smiled and stuck up her middle finger at the mirror. "Hey girl, why you gotta do me like that?"

"I'll talk to you later I gotta call your uncle"

"A'ight, peace!" he said in a relaxed, friendly tone and she scrolled down her recent call lists all the way to the bottom before realising she wouldn't find what she was looking for. She rarely spoke to him on the phone.

Going in to her contacts she found the name 'Big Daddy' and placed the phone to her ear as it began to ring.