Chapter 4

Alexander woke up with a feeling of being choked, his head was cloudy and he was disorientated. After a few seconds he realised he couldn't see. He tried to use his hands to touch his eyes and feel why he couldn't open them but then he became aware that his hands were handcuffed behind his back. He felt his bare ass cheeks and realised he was competely naked. He was on his knees and could not try to lay down without choking himself. He couldn't stand up because of something solid above his head.

"I must be wearing a collar that is tied to whatever is above me" he thought with a deep fear in his stomach. After a few attempts he gave up trying to lay down and knelt up taking the pressure off his neck. He tried to fiddle with the handcuffs but they were too tight, there was no give, the more he fought the less hope he had of escape.

After several minutes, kneeling blind and naked, he gave up trying to free his wrists. He knew he was in grave danger. All around him was silence. He assumed, because he was relatively warm and he couldn't feel any wind blowing that he must be inside. The ground under his knees felt hard, like wood, or stone.

"Hello?.... Is there anyone there?" Alexander asked in to the silence. There was no answer.

Several minutes passed, his thoughts raced in panic. 'My family will know I have gone missing... The hotel will know I haven't checked out... my friends will be messaging my phone and realise there's something wrong...' Although he knew he was in tremendous danger he held on to the hope that he would soon be rescued.

The hard surface he was on began to feel sore, each time he shifted his weight trying to ease the pressure on his knees he heard a metallic clinking sound. Suddenly he heard the sound of a lock being undone in front of him, footsteps let him know someone was approaching.

"Who's that?! ... Who's there?!" Alexander was jolting around, terrified and helpless

"Hey baby" softly spoke a womens voice, Alexander stopped moving around.

"Who are you?! ... Where am I?" he asked in panic and began to jolt around again.

"Sh baby, sssshhhhh" Alexander felt a soft hand on his forehead, he again stopped thrashing around. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just here to get you ready for Daddy"

"What?! Who is Daddy?! Who are you?! ... What is this?!" he shook the hand off of his forehead and began trying to escape again. A few second passed and then something hard struck Alexanders ass, he immediately shrieked in pain. "YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO HURT ME! HELP! HELP!..."

"Be Quiet!" The voice spoke sternly this time and immediately Alexander took another blow to his ass, this time the other cheek. He again shrieked out in pain. "Don't shout out like that or I'll smack you again... " Alexander began to control himself. "That's right, good girl, good girl..." she again spoke softly, the hand began to stroke his forehead again as he calmed down.

After a few moments Alexanders breathing slowed, "What a good girl you are..." she continued stroking his forehead "now listen carefully, I know you must have so many questions..." Alexander remained still. "Daddy will be in soon to explain everything to you, I'm just here to get you ready for him..."

"What are you going to do to me?" Alexander asked, his voice trembling.

"I'm going to get you caged and plugged" of course he knew exactly what she meant.

"What?! No! Please!? ... You can't!" he pleaded and began to move around uneasily.

"Ssshhh, ssshhh..." Her tone again got a little harder: "Now baby, it's going to be fine. Don't give me any trouble and it won't take long... or if you want it can take an hour and your ass will be bleeding when I'm finished" she took her hand off his forehead. Alexander heard the sound of footsteps moving away from him.