Chapter 14

"Now that we've cleared up how to get it wet by bobbing, how to milk it properly, how to massage the balls and shaft, and how to kiss it properly there's only one more fundamental technique you need to learn..." Alexander continued massaging the shaft as she spoke "... deepthroating... Go back to milking just now"

Alexander, still blindfolded traced his tongue up the shaft and when he go to the tip he immediately swallowed the cock and began to milk it with his jaw and tongue as she had taught him. She watched her master, who was still browsing his phone, he quickly glanced over and gave a quick nod that his cock was being milked properly and she put her attention back on Alexander.

"Now deepthroating is just like milking, except you should feel your nose touch his skin before you come back up on the cock... try it now" Alexander began to take the cock deeper in his mouth as he continued the milking motion "No,not deeper. All the way down until you feel your nose touching him" Alexander paused for a second with just the tip in his mouth and then more slowly began to lower his head down, trying to get all 8 inches down his throat.

"That's it, good girl, come on" she was encouraging him as he struggled to get the last inch in "all the way now" Alexander tried to keep going, but his throat convulsed and he shot back taking the cock out of his mouth, he made an ugly dry heaving sound.

As he tried to catch his breath the hardest whip of the crop yet came down on his ass cheeks. He yelled out and winced around in pain, then came a second whip still harder. Alexander screamed, he sounded like a woman and his body thrashed around, after a few moments, scared of a third blow he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. He began to try and find the cock with his mouth. His chin landed on the Mans stomach and he quickly licked down until he found the cock and put it back in his mouth - he began to milk it at a furious pace.

"That's good milking sweetie, but that's not what I asked for... now deepthroat it properly, and DON'T let it out of your mouth... ok?"

Alexander took a deep breath through his nose and again, slowly began to swallow the cock down his throat trying to touch his nose on whoever it was he was blowing. He got stuck at the same point, with about an inch to go.

After watching him struggle for a few moments she placed her hand on the back of his head and firmly pushed him down until Alexanders nose was smushed up against her Master. Alexander felt like he couldn't breathe and began to squirm around trying to get free.

"Relax!" she commanded him "Breathe through your nose, stay still!" Alexander did as instructed and when he realised he could still get air in to his lungs his body slowly began to relax again. When she felt the tension in his body disperse she spoke again while still holding him down "Now hold it there" and she let go of his head, Alexander stayed where he was.

"Now, SLOWLY, milk it to the tip" After a moment, Alexander began to lift his head, repeating the same milking motion from before up the length of the full cock. When he got to the tip he paused, keeping just the tip in his mouth. "Well done! Good girl!... Alright, again"

Alexander took another deep breath and lowered himself down, trying to touch his nose to the mans stomach. He got a little further than before but again he couldn't get there, it just felt like his throat had no more space.

"Oh dear maybe not such a fast learner after all" and again she placed her hand on the back of his head and forced his head down until his nose and forehead where pressed firlmy against her Masters stomach. Alexanders instincts kicked in and he began to squirm.

"Relax I said! Through your nose! Stay STILL!" this time Alexander was able to relax his body more quickly. She kept her hand on his head "Now up" and Alexander repeated the milking motion from the base to the tip. "And down" this time she pressed his head down for him, from the tip all the way down his throat until his tongue was touching the balls in one smooth motion. "Good! That's what we want" she told him. "And up" She let him milk it to the tip at his own pace, but no sooner had he reached the tip than she was forcing him back down on it.

"And down" Again in one smooth motion the cock slid down Alexanders throat. She held him there for a moment "Tongue out!" while shaking his head from side to side a little Alexander stuck his tongue out, it made contact with the balls. "That's right, always tongue out when going down on a deepthroat... on the way up the tongue milks, on the way down it's out on the shaft ... clear?" she was still holding his head down on the cock. Frantically Alexander nodded in very small movements, he didn't dare try to speak with 8 inches of cock down his throat. "Good. Now up... And down... " This time Alexanders tongue was out as his head went down. "Good! ... And Up... And Down... And up... And Down..."

After a few repetitions she began to quicken the pace still handling the back of his head. "Up... And Down... Up... And Down... Up... Down... Up... Down.. Up.. Down.. Up.. Down.. Up. Down. Up Down. Up Down. Up Down"

Alexander felt as if he was in a fever dream. He had never felt his throat do this before. A moment ago he felt like it was impossible for him to take the cock to the balls and now his head was going up and down quickly, with ease.

After a few minutes Alexander realised she had let go of his head, but he hadn't stopped. He was deepthroating a cock. By himself.