Chapter 16

She moved behind Alexander, and cut away the rope binding his arms and hands together. Immediately he felt relief in his muscles, he looked at his hands and rubbed his forearms, as he was doing this she unlocked the ballet heels on his feet and slid them off, the pain in his feet subsided. He rubbed his ankles and the soles of his feet as she moved around to his front. When they made eye contact he froze again in fear. Although he was now untied he felt physically weak from the trials of the last 3 days and the 6 inch dildo gag tied in his mouth by padlocked leather straps prevented him from breathing properly, he was in no position to try and force an escape.

He watched her walk over to a nearby table, place a menacing looking pair of scissors down and pick up a key. As she came back he could see her smirking under her black latex mask - only her eyes and mouth were visible, but she was definitely smiling; ' how could she be enjoyoing this!?' he thought as she leaned over and began unlocking the chastity cage he had been in for 3 days.

After a few moments it was gone and she returned to the table and placed it down, she walked back to Alexander, to his surprise, with nothing in her hands.

"I think I'll just leave that gag where it is right now, you have no need for talking ... do you?" she asked him. Alexander felt the dildo in his mouth reaching down his throat, keeping him from using his mouth for anything from speaking to breathing.

"No mi!" he responded.

"Good. Now, I want you to go in there..." she pointed to a small bathroom the door for which was just to Alexanders right, he glanced over at it, having been blindfolded for so long his eyes were still adjusting to the light, but he could make out the doorway then he looked back at her as she continued: "Take a shower, make sure you are spotless and clean, and then shave off every hair below your eyebrows. You will find everything you need, soap, shampoo, razors and hair removal cream all waiting for you. This shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes. Do you understand me?" her eyes looked at him intensely waiting a response.

Alexander nodded meekly after a few moments. "Good" she said in an almost disinterested manner. "If I find one hair anywhere on your body you will be severely punished... Off you go then, no more than 10 minutes, I'll have a towel waiting for you." she gestured with her eyes in the direction of the bathroom.

He hesitated, but after a moment Alexander got to his feet and walked in to the bathroom. It took several seconds for his eyes to adjust to the bright over head light in the bathroom, when they did he seen the shower, and the toilet he presumed he used while blindfolded. On the other side was the sink and next to that a large bath tub. Every wall had a floor to ceiling mirror on it, including inside the shower. Everywhere he looked he seen his completely naked body, naked but for the gag still tied around his head, it made him feel sick to see his reflection. 'I better just get on with this' he thought to himself as he made his way in to the shower cubicle.

Placed in the shower, next to the controls for the water were the items she had been talking about, L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner, Dove body lotion shower gel, and a brand new pack of pink gilette razors, as well as a bottle of Nair - hair removal cream. He picked up the bottle of Nair and read the instructions, in an almost dream like state, realising he didn't have time for it to work properly he hastily squeezed some of the white lotion out of the bottle and applied it around his balls, between his balls and ass and all around his ass and ass hole. It immediately began to tingle.

Next he picked up the razors and broke one out of the packet, he looked at it for several seconds. A pink, girls razor. 'Am I really going to do this?' he thought, and he considered making a run for it. But then he remembered the video. Even if he somehow got outside, he wouldn't know where he was, he would be completely naked, and even if he could somehow make good his escape, before he could get to the authorities she would surely share that video of him begging to suck the prostitutes cock all over his social media accounts. 'What would they say about me?' he thought.

After a few moments staring at the razor in silence he decided he only had one option. He closed the cubicle door behind him and put on the water. He began with the Dove shower gel, he lathered it up in his hands and scrubbed his body, under his arms, his ass, he scrubbed his face, behind his ears, his neck, his chest, he cleaned his entire body. As he was cleaning his dick, he noticed as he held it under the warm water than he wasn't feeling any arousal - often when he showered he would get an erection cleaning his dick but not this time, 'it must be because I'm so anxious' he thought to himself. Then the shampoo, he did his best to work around the leather straps holding the dildo in his mouth, he rinsed and repeated the process with the conditioner.

Then he picked up the shower gel again, this time he lathered it up and spread it over his body but didn't rinse. He picked up the razor, and looking in to the mirror which made up a wall of the shower cubicle, he began to shave his chest. Then under his arms. Then the small hairs between his belly button and penis. Seeing the top of his penis completely bald unsettled him. He switched to his legs. He sat down in the shower, out of the stream of the water, and one leg at a time, removed every hair. As he was doing this he noticed some small hairs on his foot, he remembered his warning about finding 1 hair, and so he shaved his feet as well. He was glad of the mirror while shaving his ass cheeks and the back of this thighs and then finally he moved to his balls. He began by rinsing off the nair in the shower, to his suprise it took off almost all of his hair on the areas he had applied it. He ran his finger over his smooth sack and felt a strangley pleasant sensation. There were a few tiny patches of hair remaining and so he carefully took his time shaving those off manually with the razor.

When he had finished he carefully inspected his body, in a methodical, machine like way, making sure he wouldn't be punished for missing any hairs. His skin looked smooth and clean. There was not 1 hair left anywhere below his eyebrows. He switched off the water, stepped out of the shower cubicle and still soaking wet, with nothing to dry himself available, walked out of the bathroom.