Thoughts

Minho was sitting on his desk when he saw him for the first time. A first-year freshman. A sweet innocent looking boy with sinfully long fingers. Minho had an ordinary life. He had a good husband who he loved. He was an university teacher and he loved his work. And he was great at it. His students loved him. He was young and understanding. But something was missing. The thrill in his life. And Jisung was busy with his work to provide it. Minho wanted to do something new. No matter what. Even his sex life has gotten boring. He hadn't even realized when he had stopped wearing his ring anymore. But that was no excuse to stare at the boy's fingers. Jeongin's fingers he learned later. And that's how Minho's obsession with his student's fingers started. He looked at the boy whenever he was sure no one was watching. He felt bad for it. The boy was his student and looked so innocent, but Minho couldn't stop his train of thoughts. And in the end, they were just that. Thoughts.

One day some of his students, including Jeongin decided to gather around his desk and ask some questions. Why he decided to became a teacher. Did he have pets. Was he married? If he paid more attention to Jeongin's face he would have seen the hurt in his eyes when he said that he was married. But no, he was looking at the boy's fingers again, his hand on his desk. So close to his own. Minho couldn't stop himself from comparing their fingers. Was Jeongin's pinkie longer than Minho's pointer finger? Even his middle finger? Gosh, the places he could reach with them. Minho bite his bottom lip from the thought. Then looks at the boy. Jeongin was looking at him with a sweet smile. Yeah, the boy looked way to innocent for those kinds of things. But that doesn't stop Minho from dreaming.

Jisung is late again because of work. He had messaged Minho to not wait for him. Now he was laying on their bed, tears streaming down his cheeks. He was so frustrated. He had buried his fingers as deep as he could, but he couldn't reach where he wanted the most. Where he needed. Even Jisung wasn't able to satisfy him anymore. Yes, he loved him dearly, but they lacked in bed. Minho misses the time when the spark was still there. Lately Minho had to take the lead if he wanted anything done. Jisung was more then happy spreading his legs for his love but Minho misses the time when he was the one taking care of. And that's how he ended like that. Thinking that the fingers in him weren't his but Jeongin's. The poor boy looked so inexperienced, but Minho doesn't mind corrupting him like that in his mind. It's just a fantasy after all. But the mere thought of his student fingering him with his long fingers made him lose his mind from pleasure. He couldn't reach where he needed, but his thought could and did he love it. He came pretty hard that night with Jeongin's name on his lips. This felt so good, so refreshing. Minho felt asleep with a smile that night. And every other night he had thought of the boy.

It has been a few months since he started having sexually fantasy of his student. He looked good more than ever. All the orgasm he was getting regularly showed on his glowing skin, on his mood.