I am single

Jeongin cleaned the lipstick from his face and sat next to Minho. Still shy from the encounter.
“Where are the others?” Minho finally asked.
“I came alone.” Jeongin said still avoiding eye contact.
Oh. Oh. So, he was alone and dressed like that? Chan’s words now started echoing in his head “The most innocent looking one are the wildest sometimes.” And did Minho wanted to know if this was true. They ordered some drinks to loosen up. It turned out Jeongin wanted to stay longer. With Minho. After the second drink they both relaxed.
“What is Ning to you?” Minho decided to ask, fearing the answer. But he needed to know.
“She is the most important person to me.” Jeongin said with a face full of adoration.
Were they really dating? Minho felt his throat clenching, his heart was racing at the idea of Jeongin being with Ning. He was getting dizzy. Why was he feeling this way when he was married? Jeongin didn’t belong to him.
“She was the only one who supported me when I came out. But I knew she would. We are friends since I can remember.” Jeongin said, stopping Minho’s’ train of thoughts.
He felt a rush of happiness, but then he remembered.
“And Felix?” Minho blurted.
“I see someone is paying attention to my surroundings.” Jeongin smirked, happy from that fact.
Minho’s face was red for sure, but Jeongin couldn’t see it under the dim light. But he still saw the expression of his teacher.
“I am single if that is what you wanted to know.” Jeongin smiled.
Minho felt so light at knowing that Jeongin was single.
“Do you want to dance?” Minho asked.
“Yeah.” Jeongin said, gulping his drink in one go.
Minho found this really hot. They went on the dance floor. Minho expected for Jeongin to be awkward with his dancing but he was really good. Even sexy with his moves. But what surprised him the most was how bold Jeongin was. The boy placed his hands on Minho’s waist. His fingertips digging lightly, bringing him closer to him. Minho couldn’t stop his gaze when it felt to the boy’s chest. Only one button was stopping the view of his abdomen and did Minho wanted to see it. He felt his heart pick up its pace from the thought and when he looked back up to the boy, he was surprisingly calm and collected. Minho collected himself and decided to be bold himself. Showing how sinfully he could move his body. It didn’t take long until they let the beat to lead them. Or more like Jeongin took control over Minho. His back flushed to the boy’s chest. His ass on Jeongin’s crotch. Minho laid his head on the boy’s shoulder, loving the feeling of someone else taking control. Loved the force Jeongin used to move both their hips. How was this innocent looking boy even capable of doing this? It was a mystery for Minho, but here he was. Melting by the moves of his student. He was way to high on the feeling now. And when he felt lips on his neck, he lost it. Jeongin wasn’t still kissing, only ghosting his lips on the sensitive skin. Wanting to bring his teacher to the edge.
“Innie please.” Minho managed to say.
He could see stars when he felt the boy’s tongue on his neck slowly going to his ear. Biting on his earlobe. Minho was painfully hard at this moment but to his delight the boy was as well. He could feel his erection on his ass. So, Minho did the right thing at that moment. Pleading for the boy. And Jeongin obeyed. Bringing him to his car.