You'll see

The night Minho couldn’t wait to text Jeongin, thinking that since it was Monday the boy would be home. But he wasn’t. He was out. Apparently with Ning and Felix. Minho knew that they were just friends but he felt jealous again. Jeongin discreetly told him that he didn’t have much time now to chat but Minho refused to take the hint. Sending him a few more messages. What Minho didn’t expect was for the boy to show him a picture of him. Jeongin with his mouth open, his tongue sticking out. A sinful picture indeed. But what was more sinful was the fact that there was something on Jeongin’s tongue. A fucking tongue piercing.
Minho
Oh my. You have a piercing?
Innie
Yeah
But I don’t wear it at school cuz of reasons
And I had forgotten to put it when we… you know 😉
Minho
And why would you put that thing for?
Innie
You’ll know when I go down on you next time 😉
Minho just dropped his phone at that. He knew that Jeongin wanted him to stop with the messages. But to wreck him via a message was extra. But he loved what Jeongin had implied. He couldn’t even wait.
Today was one of those rare moments when Jisung was actually home on time. And since Jeongin was busy, Minho decided to spend some time with his husband. And since it has been a while from their last intimacy, Jisung decided to engage.  Kissing his neck softly, his hand going on Minho’s thigh. Jisung was always gentle. Even when Minho insisting for him to go harder.
---
Minho was staring at Jeongin’s fingers again. Insanely long fingers that felt so good, reached so deep. Ofcourse Jeongin had noticed it. He started drumming his fingers on the table, hypnotizing Minho with the movement. He didn’t follow a pattern, just moving his fingers fluently. Enjoying the trance Minho was in. Soon he gestured for Minho to look up. And he obeyed. Looking at Jeongin’s face. The boy smiled sweetly. A smile that was melting Minho every time. Then Jeongin poked his tongue out. Something shined on it. Minho’s eyes widened when he saw the piercing. It looked so filthy and dirty in the most positive way on Jeongin’s innocent face. Minho couldn’t dare move even though he was in the middle of a class. Even after seeing Jeongin’s smug face. And when the class finally ended Jeongin wasn’t leaving. He waited for everyone to leave and when he was sure they were finally alone he stood up.
“Why did you lose your cool like that? In the middle of a class?” The boy asked innocently.
“Don’t act dumb now Innie.” Minho warned.
Jeongin only hummed in respond. Licking his lips, showing the metal again. When he was next to Minho, he placed his hands on his teachers’ thighs, spreading them gently. Kneeling in front of him. Hidden by the desk in case someone decided to enter. But that wasn’t much an option since they were at lunchbreak. When Jeongin started to unbuckle Minho’s pants he was finally aware what the piercing was for. Unlike his husband Minho was very experienced. In every aspect considering sex. But never in his life had he experienced what he was about to. So, he waited patiently for the boy to took his sweet time. Seeing his erection in his hand. Engulfed by those long and slender fingers he loved so much. Jerking him off lazily even though there was no need for it. Minho was painfully hard already by the mere thought of that tongue on him.
“What do you like more? To swallow or to spit?” Jeongin smiled.
“I don’t care, just start already.” Minho said.