Swallow

Jeongin only chucked at his teacher and how inpatient he was. But they didn’t have much time anyway so he began. Minho didn’t know why he expected for the metal to be cold since it was in the boy’s warm moth. But did he love the feeling. Jeongin has licked his shaft from the base till the top. Making sure that the metal ball was touching the delicate skin. He circled his tongue on the head, making sure that the piercing touched the slit. And did Minho lost it at that. The boy’s tongue was only on his head and he could cum only from that. Jeongin added a hand to double the pleasure. Again, slowly moving it but it was enough for Minho. The slow-motion sending electricity to his spine. And when Jeongin felt that Minho was close, he took whatever he could in his mouth. After all they couldn’t afford of making a mess. With a few curses Minho came in Jeongin’s mouth. The boy only looked at him, sticking his cum covered tongue out. The view was too sinful for Minho.
“Swallow.” Minho had commanded.
And the boy obeyed. Again, sticking his tongue out to show it was clean. At that moment the door burst open. Minho froze on the spot. Felix stood at the doorframe looking at him. Minho was sure that he couldn’t see that his pants were down. If the boy didn’t move that is.
“Innie, the break is almost over. If you are done come.” Felix said.
The desc shattered. Jeongin hitting his head on it. He stood up, smiled at Minho and left the room with Felix, leaving his teacher with a shocked expression. A few moments later he received a message.
Innie
Don’t worry
Felix won’t tell
We are safe with him
If Jeongin was sure. But still Minho didn’t feel very safe. Meaning the boy had shared something with his friend.
The whole week went by peacefully. Well expect for one day where Minho was giving their grades for a project and it turned out Minho had missed something in Jeongin’s work. The boy fucked Minho’s mind out in return on his desk.
“Well Mr. Lee, I hope that you‘ll oversee my work again.“ Jeongin said proud of himself.
Minho only nodded his head too fucked out to respond verbally. Jeongin left his papers on the messy desk and left for his next class. Leaving Minho to collect himself. Again the boy used a condom, not leaving a mess for Minho to clean after. He was glad by that, but he couldn‘t wait for the moment when he could feel all of Jeongin.
---
Friday night Minho had an reservation for dinner with Hyunjin.  Again just the two of them since Jisung was working again.
„So, how‘s having a young lover in your life?“ Hyunjin asked.
Hyunjin was really understandable. He wasn‘t judging Minho for cheating on his husband. In reality if Hyunjin was in his place, he would have do the same. He did saw how Jeongin looked and he did had a little taste of him. For Hyunjin sex was just sex. A way to release stress. To have some pleasure. Love was entirely different thing. Yes, Minho had cheated physically but not psychically. Right?
„He is just perfect. Unlike Sungie, he knows where and how to touch. I never had such a good sex in my life.“ Minho said happy from the thoughts of Jeongin rearranging his insides.
„If you consider a threesome, please ask me first.“ Hyunjin half joked.
Minho laughe at that. Sure he had fantasies of a threesome, but he despises the idea of sharing Jeongin.