Hello

Minho sat at a table with Jisung, Chan and Changbin at some coffee shop. He wasn’t paying attention to what they were talking about. Probably about music again. Like they didn’t work as producers.
“Hello, Mr. Lee.” He heard someone greet him.
Minho looked up and saw Felix, Jeongin and that cute girl that was always with the boy, Ning.
“Hey.” Minho beamed.
He felt a strange feeling creeping in when he saw how close Ning stood to Jeongin. An ugly green monster. Jealousy.
“We saw you and wanted to greet you.” Jeongin said shyly.
“Actually, Innie spotted you but, yeah we wanted to greet you.” Felix smiled, placing his hand over Jeongin’s shoulder.
Minho felt tingly that Jeongin was the one who spotted him. And he was happy that he came to greet him.
“We are leaving. Hurry up.” Someone yelled.
“Ok so, was nice seeing you outside from the university.” Felix said.
“Yeah, we were starting to think that you lived there.” Ning joked.
“Ning, you can’t say that. Have a nice day.” Jeongin said politely towards Minho while he was holding the girl’s hand.
“Don’t be like that, you thought that he lived there too.” Minho heard Ning.
“Yeah, but it’s not polite to say it in his face dummy.” Jeongin joked when they headed towards the others.
“You have really cute students. How old are they?” Chan said.
“Between eighteen and twenty. The three of them are different age.” Minho said.
“Chan wanted to know the age of the tallest one.” Changbin laughed.
“What?” Minho asked, surprised why Chan wanted Jeongin’s age.
“Come on Channie. They are Minho’s students. Didn’t you saw how innocent the boy looked.” Jisung said.
“Well, he was an eye candy. What’s wrong if I want to have some fun with him if he is legal?” Chan asked.
“He turned nineteen last month. But I think him and the girl are together.” Minho said, trying to hide his disappointment.
“You sure? He could be with the fluff ball as well.” Changbin commented.
“Or imagine the three of them are together. The most innocent looking one are the wildest sometimes.” Chan said.
To be honest, Minho didn’t know what Jeongin’s preferences were. He just assumed that he liked girls since he saw him with Ning all the time.
“But you do have some cute looking students love. I can get jealous.” Jisung joked.
“Yeah.” Minho smiled, but that smile never reached his eyes. If he knew…