Mad

Minho was in the living room, reading a book when Jisung came and huged him from the back. Placing his hands on his waist, kissing him softly on the neck,  his hands slowly trailing to his hips.
„I‘m not in the mood Sungie.“ Minho said, removing Jisung‘s hands from him.
„Oh, okey.“ Jisung said disappointed,  but stopped.
The truth was that Minho stopped completely enjoying sex with Jisung. He felt like he was cheating. On Jeongin. So he stopped all intimacy with his husband.
„I‘ll go on vacation with Hyunjin during the spring break.“ Minho said not looking at Jisung.
„Just the two of you? Should I be jealous?“ Jisung joked.
„Yeah, I need some vacation . The work is getting pretty tiring.“ He said.
He had talked with Hyunjin about it. His friend agreed to cover for him gladly. He even was so excited for Minho that he even encouraged him to get some spicy clothes for the vacation.
„Just don‘t fell in love with him.“ Hyunjin told him.
„That won‘t happen Jinnie. You know I love Sungie so much.“ Minho had told him.
---
Jeongin had come to pick up Minho. Jisung was already gone. Again somewhere for work. Minho had stopped asking. The drive was like 2 hours. Minho was still sleepy but wanted to be a company for Jeongin so he stayed awake. When they arrived Minho was stunned from the view. It was breathtaking. The house was old, but well maintained. Minho fell in love with the place.
The first two days they didn’t leave the bedrooms. Jeongin had showed Minho so many things in bed. He didn‘t knew he could bend so much. That he could came so many times. It was amazing. Jeongin was amazing.
Jeongin was on his phone again, while Minho had shut down his own.
“Put that phone down Innie.” Minho whined.
Jeongin any took a deep breath, but put the phone down.
“You can’t get mad at me for talking with my friends.” Jeongin told him.
Yes, he was right but why when they were alone he still was on his phone?
“Can’t I want you only for myself?” Minho asked.
“Can I ask the same?” Jeongin responded.
“What?”
“Look Minho. We didn’t put lable on this. On us. You are going home everyday to your husband while I go home to my empty home. You can’t expect my whole attention, when I don’t have yours. This was supposedto be just the two of us, but you are still wearing your wedding ring.” Jeongin said angrily, leaving the room.
Minho hadn’t even realized that he had put it. He had stopped wearing it, so why it was on now?
The rest of the day they hadn’t talked. Jeongin even slept on the couch that night. In the morning Minho was really feeling down.
“Innie, can we talk?” Minho pleaded.