Car sex

“Innie, we can’t at my place.” Minho said remembering that Jisung was home.
“Like I would drive after I have been drinking.” Jeongin said opening the back door of the car.
Yeah, Minho did think of this. Feeling his face heat of embarrassment. And here he was the adult.
“Yeah. Yeah, you are right.” He breathed ashamed.
Jeongin was the first to enter the car. Oh my, was Minho going to ride him on the backseat. He felt drunk from the mere thought of that. Here he was dreaming for something new and now? He was going to ride his sweet and innocent looking student on the backseat of a car. He entered the car, straddling him.
“Are you sure about this?” Jeongin asked, licking his lips.
“Yeah.” He was more than sure about this.
“You won’t regret it?” Jeongin asked.
He wasn’t sure what he referred to. Him cheating with Jeongin on his husband or him having sex with his student. Or both.
“I’ll regret it if we don’t.” And he means it.
Jeongin patted Minho’s thighs, signaling for him to undress himself. Minho took off his pants and underwear in one go. He was surprised when Jeongin shoved two fingers in his mouth. Deep, choking him.
“Do you think I don’t see how you watch me? Especially my fingers?” Jeongin growled, making Minho meow from the statement.
And Minho knew that Jeongin wasn’t that innocent as he looked. And he was sure that he was about to get wrecked and did he love it.
Droll started to drip from his mouth. Jeongin fucked his mouth just with his fingers and the way he did it send shrills to Minho’s body. If he could wreck him just by shoving fingers in his mouth he couldn’t wait for the real part.
“If you are choking on my fingers, I can’t wait to see you cry on my dick.” Jeongin said removing his fingers.
Minho whimpered from the statement. How he wanted to be choked on Jeongin’s dick.
“How do you want it flower?” Jeongin asked, kissing Minho’s jaw.
“Wreck me.” Minho breathed.
Jeongin entered him with the first digit. Sinking all the way in in one go while nibbling on Minho’s jaw. It was only one finger and still was enough to make Minho cum. And when Jeongin entered the second digit Minho cried from pleasure. This was nothing compared to his fantasies.
“Move.” Minho demanded.
Jeongin only chuckled but obeyed. Picking a nice rhythm. Minho placed his hands on the boy’s nape and connected their lips into a sinful kiss. The kiss tasted of alcohol and betrayal but Minho loved that taste. Jeongin was kissing him lazy, biting his lower lip. Minho didn’t realize when the boy has added a third finger but he loved the stretch. How deep he was reaching.
“Holly shit.” Minho cursed when he came all over Jeongin.
This was really embarrassing. He never came so fast, especially by just being fingered.
“Please tell me you have a high sex drive.” Jeongin said, a hint of despair in his voice.
“Yeah. Don’t worry, just give me a minute.” Minho panted.
Jeongin only nodded while he was trying to get something out of his back pocket. A condom it turned out.
“I am clean.” Minho said shy and disappointed at the same time. Hinting that he wanted to feel him naked.
“So am I, but do you want to go home with ass full of cum? We can do it without a condom when we have a shower nearby.” Jeongin said while ripping the package with his teeth.
Minho found this really hot. But the fact that the boy implied that there will be a next time made him even more exited.
He watched how Jeongin put the condom, and he could swear that this was the most breathtaking view he ever had. The boy slapped him on his bare ass, signaling him to lift it. Minho stood up on his knees and waited for Jeongin to align himself and when he was ready Minho just sank on his dick. Crying from pleasure. The stretch was just perfect. Jeongin was reaching every place Minho needed to be touched. He placed his hands on Jeongin’s shoulder and lifted himself until only the tip was in and then sank down with full force, shaking the car. Minho cried when his prostate was hit. Jisung never could reach so deep like that. Nor the ones before him. They haven’t even started and Minho felt like Jeongin was like a drug, one that would give him a high that he’d never be able to achieve again no matter how many times he tries, he couldn’t stop even if he wanted to, but he didn’t. He wanted to get high on Jeongin now and every other time. He continued his pace, but got tired after a while. It wasn’t much comfortable to have sex in a limited space. Jeongin felt it and placed his hands on Minho’s hips. Taking the lead. That’s what he wanted. To just lay there and being taken care of. And Jeongin sure knew what he was doing. He couldn’t stand anymore so he engulfed the boy in a hug. Placing his whole weight on him while Jeongin was destroying him with his pace.
“Innie, I’m close.” Minho cried.
“Hang in there flower. Just a moment.” Jeongin said out of breath.
And on que they came together. Minho crying Jeongin’s name, feeling the disappointment that he wasn’t being filled by the younger. But that was okey. Jeongin said they’ll do it again. Minho had managed to sit up, looking at the younger. He gently cupped his face and connected their lips. Gosh this was the best sex Minho ever had. He expected for Jeongin to have stamina since he was young, but this was insane.