Invitation

Jisung was going to exit their home when the doorbell ring. So he was the one opening it. A young and handsome boy standing I front of him. He looked familiar.
„Is Mr Lee home?“ The boy asked politely.
Oh so he is one of his husband‘s students.
„He is... he is is home, yes. Just a little busy.“ Jisung said, not wanting to admit that his husband was taking a shower.
„We had arranged a working session, but I thinknim early. The others hadn‘t arrived I see.“ He smiled brightly.
So, the boy wasn‘t the only one Minho expected. But he never brought students to tutor at their home. And why he didn‘t know about it?
„In- Jeongin, what are you doing here?“ Minho asked surprised, not expecting the boy.
The boy smiled brightly, scaring Minho a little.
„I‘m so sorry. Wasn‘t the meeting for today?“ He asked innocently.
Minho gritted his teeth knowing what the boy was doing. So, earlier that day Minho had put a tantrum over the phone for the boy hoping so much. Jeongin was pissed. Again sending a filty pic to shut him up. The picture being his dick. Yeah, classy. Apparently he decided that that wasn‘t enough. So here he is.
„No, it wasn’t. But since you are here, let‘s not waste your time.“ Minho smiled, knowing what the boy would do to him.
„All right, I am leaving love. See you tomorrow.“ Jisung said, kissing his husband.
When they finally were alone, Minho looked at Jeongin.
„Are you insane? Coming to my home at such an hour?“ Minho shouted.
„If you don’t won‘t me, then don‘t provoke me.“ Jeongin said, grabbing forcefully Minho’s face.
Menho only felt aroused but the power Jeongin showed. The innocent looking boy, could manhandle him without even sweating.
„Bedroom.“ The boy commanded.
Minho happily showed him his and Jisung‘s bedroom. The thought of them making the bed dirty like that trilled him even more.
Jeongin wasn‘t gentle that night. He shoved Minho’s face into the mattress and went rough on him. The man loving it. The thing that Minho loved the most in bed was angry sex. And angry sex with Jeongin was something on another level.
When they were done, Minho was happily laying on his stomach since his ass was sore while Jeongin was on his phone texting Felix and Ning.
„Have you ever thought of piercing your dick?“ Minho asked out of nowhere.
Jeongin just looked at him, eyes wide as they could go.
„Well since you had one on your tongue for you know why, why dont you put one downt there?“ Minho asked.
„After you put one on your tongue first.“ Jeongin said knowing that Minho wouldn‘t do it.
Minho felt sad. They had such a good sex and Jeowas on his phone instead paying attention to Minho. The boy actualy saw that. He didn’t know what to do with Minho sometimes, since he never was in a relationship.  He wasn‘t in one with Minho, but they had so many times sex that Jeongin couldn‘t count them.
„What are your plans for the spring break?“ Jeongin decided to ask, taking Minho off guard.
„I- I don‘t know yet. Don‘t have any plans.“ He said.
„My parents have a house outside of town. More like a huge farm. We can spend the whole week just the two of us if you want.“ Jeongin said.
Minho just looked at him. The boy was all shy, his cheeks red. He looked so adorable right now. And the idea for spending a whole week with him? Minho just loved it.
„Just the two of you?“ He asked to be sure.
„No. Me you and your husband. You could ask and that hot friend of yours since he was disappointed when he found out I was your student.“ Jeongin said pissed.
Minho loved his reaction, bringing the boy close to him. Placing Jeongin’s head on his chest, softly stroking his hair.
„I would love to spend the spring break with you Innie.“ Minho said, kissing his head.