002.

gonna wear that dress you like, skin tight. do my hair up real, real nice.

 do my hair up real, real nice

"mr. hwang, it's time for you to get up. first day at the fashion institute, remember?"

hyunjin groaned as the light from his windows beamed inside his apartment. it took a moment for him to realize that he wasn't sleeping anymore, and he then rubbed his eyes, only to be greeted with the face of his maid, yuunie.

"of course i remember.." his voice was raspy and low, hence him just waking up. hyunjin sat up in the comfort of his sheets that immediately fell down to his waist, revealing his slightly toned chest.

yuunie squealed before muttering a few words that took a moment to register in hyunjin's head, "i left you some tea on your bedside table, goodbye now!" the girl quickly ran off and the male just shrugged.

hyunjin grabbed the porcelain tea cup before sipping the warm liquid and feeling it drain down his throat. sweet, just how he likes it. placing the drink back down, he grabbed his phone, going through instagram and other social media.

he sighed, checking the time, hyunjin got up and trotted over to his closet.

-

"thank you." the blond bowed before stepping out of the white rolls-royce and putting on his sun glasses.

INNNIEEE

i'm on campus

okay give me a sec
i'm with someone rn

ooo
secret lover???

gosh no
why does everyone assume that?

geeezz i was just asking

but it's more like ex-lover

and i've never heard about them?

no cuz u never asked
just wait around the gates
i'll be there in like 3 minutes

mkay

-

yangjeongin