010.

(i released a new hyunho fic and would appreciate it if you went and checked it out !! )

today wasn't just a regular day. it's hard to be well-known without having people constantly following you and taking pictures of you.

it's also common to get into dating scandals.

-

DAILY KOREA FASHION!

last night, we were anonymously sent photos of hwang hyunjin and lee minho hugging at a park not too far from town! not only that, but this morning minho publicly announced his break up with yang jeongin. coincidence? i think not! lee minho stated, "please do not send hate to jeongin, even though the things he'd said to me were unforgivable. i won't release much information on this topic, but he is someone i would no longer like to associate myself with." i hear a new couple coming up, and it's a powerful one. do you think HYUNHO is sailing? give a like and share this article if you agree!

-

"i could've sworn there was no paparazzi there last night, though." minho told the younger as he read the phone in hyunjin's hand from over his shoulder.

"a dating scandal isn't that big of a deal anyways." felix butted into the conversation, stuffing his face with caramel popcorn.

"well yeah, but it's just kind of scary thinking that someone could've been there listening to a pretty personal conversation." hyunjin shivered just from thinking about the idea, "what if they got videos too?" the brunet bit his lips.

minho briefly massaged hyunjin's shoulders, calming him down, "it's okay. i'm sure they didn't think about that."

"yeah, you're fine, hyunjin-ah. if they did, we'll do our best to prevent them from posting it anywhere." seungmin smiled at the fashion designer, cuddled up to felix at the same time.

hyunjin released a breath that he didn't know he was holding, "thanks guys."

"anytime, pretty boy." the puppy-like male nodded.

-

seungminkim