016.

i hope you find somebody to love.

"what, hyunjin?" minho questioned from behind the younger

"what, hyunjin?" minho questioned from behind the younger. this action caused hyunjin to turn around, not expecting the elder to be back this early. did he hear me say that?

"min.. what if this was a bad idea?" hyunjin doubted, but minho, being the great boyfriend that he is, reassured him.

"hey, it's going to be okay. you have nothing to worry about. trust me, i would never leave you for anyone, jin. i love you so much more than you will ever know."

the blond instantly threw himself into his significant other's arms with a huge smile plastering his face, "you're right," he paused to look at minho, "what did i do to deserve you?"

the shorter kissed hyunjin on his forehead, "let's wait for your plane, yeah?" in which, the younger nodded in response.

-

"flight 14 is getting ready to depart, please start heading towards the entrance." a voice called from over the intercom, signaling the couple to start walking.

hyunjin was still nervous, but excited to see his mother once again. getting ready to step foot into the hallway which led to the plane, he hugged minho tightly.

"i'll see you soon, just keep that in mind." the brunet whispered into hyunjin's ear.

"i will. make sure to send me pictures of you before your photo shoots!" the boy giggled before minho released him from his grip.

"you don't want to miss your flight now, go on. i love you."

"i love you too." hyunjin eyes sparkled as they turned into crescents that minho adored before he turned away and boarded the plane that was heading towards america.

-

once minho returned to his apartment, he couldn't help but feel slightly lonely without his boyfriend annoying him constantly.

the male thought it was funny how their relationship turned out like this. going from completely hating each other to being inseparable. minho would hate to admit it now, but sometimes he would catch himself trying to impress hyunjin with his outfits back before the latter even knew who he was.

even though they were across the world from each other now, minho knew that there was a boy somewhere over there who loves him unconditionally and forever will.

-

leeminho

liked by hwanghyunjin, yongfelix, and 5,267,193 others

leeminho i'll see you soon, baby. 🤍

comments are turned off.

the end.

-

a/n
hiii thank you sm for reading all the way to the end of this book ! if you enjoyed this one, you'll probably like my other hyunho works as well. stay safe ily !