014.

it's getting kind of blurry at a quarter past ten.

staring at his phone, hyunjin bit his lips. he texted minho, telling the elder that they needed to talk. maybe he should've changed the way he worded things to result in minho not being as worried.

once the device dinged, signaling the younger's boyfriend, if he could even call him that since they hadn't made things official yet, texted back.

fav hyung 🤍

min, can we talk?

yeah, of course
what's up?

i'm almost at your apartment,
would it be okay if we talked there?

hyun, you're being weird, but yeah
i'll have the door unlocked 4 u

thank you

you're welcome ??

-

upon reaching the elder's complex, hyunjin's hand trembled as it went for the doorknob, but it seemed as if someone else had already opened the door.

hyunjin's eyes traveled from the male's feet up to his gloomy looking face. why does he already look sad?

"you're leaving?" minho's voice almost broke, "but we just got together.."

the blond grabbed the elder's hands, dragging both of them inside of minho's apartment, "so, i guess you found out through social media, huh? i'm sorry min, i completely forgot about it."

"i don't want you to leave, hyunjin-ah," minho made deep eye contact with the younger, his eyes showing that he wanted hyunjin to say the whole thing was a prank and the boy would be staying here in korea.

"i know." hyunjin embraced minho into a hug, silence filling up the space in the room, "i don't want to leave either."

it broke hyunjin's heart to see minho in this state. the elder wasn't usually an emotional person, and this was the most emotional hyunjin had ever seen him.

"time— time really flew, didn't it?" the purple haired male asked, and hyunjin could almost hear the pathetic smile he had on his face with his attempt to try and lighten the mood.

"yeah. it did."

pulling away from the hug, hyunjin was able to see that minho was actually crying, but despite the salty drops running down his face, the male smiled and said something hyunjin thought was so cutely stupid.