015.

i don't want to set the world on fire, i just want to start a flame in your heart.

hwanghyunjin

liked by seungminkim, yonglix, and 4,238,924 others

hwanghyunjin wahh.. i can't believe that it's time to go back to america. i'm so happy and grateful for the friendships i have became apart of! i will definitely miss @leeminho along with his silly friends, so with this being said, thank you for this chapter of my life in korea!

view all comments...

yongfelix you should like.. just move here ;)
hwanghyunjin i would if i could bby :(

seungminkim ugh what am i gonna do without a cutie like u around 😒😤
hwanghyunjin i don't know if i'll be able to live without seeing your gorgeous face almost every morning 🤷‍♂️
seungminkim im blushing, hyunjin stoppp
leeminho guys i'm right here

seoochangbin i feel like a proud parent, you're definitely coming back right??
hwanghyunjin of course!

-

"wow, we have a couple hours left together before you leave and you're spending it on instagram?" minho joked with a slight sarcastic tone.

"excuse me! i am doing something very nice for you," hyunjin huffed, turning away from the elder and crossing his arms over his chest.

"yeah, because flirting with kim seungmin is definitely so nice." the shorter then wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist, causing the younger to face towards minho once again.

the blond kissed minho's forehead, "don't be jealous, you're still number one in my heart."

"i knew it." minho couldn't help but expose his cute smile, which made hyunjin slightly return the action.

"my flight will be leaving in two hours.." the younger looked away from his significant other, before minho gently grabbed the bottom of the latter's chin, not wanted to break eye contact.

"i know.. but before you know it, i'll be in america with you, visiting from time to time."

"i don't want to wait that long though," hyunjin pouted.

minho chuckled while smoothing the hair down on the boy's head, "since when did you become so needy?"

"since always, but i've just been suppressing it." the younger responded, "i'm happy i met you."

"even though we didn't like each other at first and fought all the time?" the brunet questioned.

"yes, even though we didn't like each other and fought all the time," hyunjin smiled.

"i bet your mom will be excited to see you."

"oh my gosh, that reminds me! you have to meet her! she'll love you min." the blond's smile grew at the idea of minho meeting one of his parents, specifically the only one he was fond of.

"i don't know, hyunjin, i'm not really the best at first impressions. heh, you should know that." minho rubbed his earlobe as his face began to fluster. i'm not ready.

"well, you'll meet her when you come down to america. i think you two will get along, actually." the taller shrugged, his attention going towards other people getting on planes on the crowded airport.

minho just stared in awe at the male in front of him, "you're really pretty, you know that?" hyunjin didn't respond, but the elder noticed how his face became slightly redder and his ears flushed.

over time, hyunjin began to respond less and less, feeling a pit in his stomach. the boy was still worried about what would happen once he went back to america. what if minho loses feelings? what if he finds someone new? more unfortunate situations popped up in hyunjin's head, making him an anxious mess.

"hey, are you okay? do you want me to get you something to eat from one of the stalls?" minho asked, to which hyunjin just nodded in response.

the elder got up and disappeared into the crowd of people, giving hyunjin some space.

hyunjin sighed once he realized minho was gone, why couldn't he just calm down? nothing will probably happen. trying to reassure himself didn't stop the anxiety-causing thoughts, though.

"maybe getting involved with minho was a bad idea.." he muttered without knowing that the elder was right behind him.

"what?"

-