C H A P T E R 3

C H A P T E R 3: AN AVERAGE SCHOOL LIFE.

NARRATORS POV:

Y/N IS CURRENTLY STANDING AND LOOKING AT THE HEADMASTER nervous and scared.

Y/N: " Ah... H-Hello Sir.., I'm Y/N L/N the new student I'm sorry that I got late.. "

Y/N greeted to the headmaster, the headmaster looked at him and smiled.

????: " No need to be sorry Mr. Y/N, my name is Gon it's a pleasure to have you here. "

Y/N nodded at the Headmaster Whose name is Gon.

Gon: " This is your first time going to a real academy? "

Gon asked, Y/N quickly answered.

Y/N: " Ah... Y-Yes sir.. "

Gon smiled at Y/N, a knock on the door was suddenly heard.

????: " Excuse me Sir? I'm here to guide the new student. "

Someone said behind the door.

Gon: " Ah! Come in Jack. "

As The Headmaster said that, the door opened presenting a Labrador.

Jack: " Hello Sir! Is this the new student? "

The Dog said named Jack pointed at me, Gon nodded as response.

Jack: " Ah! Hello new friend! I'm Jack, and I'm going to be your tour guide! "

Jack said proudly, Y/N only sweatdrop at this.

Y/N: " I-I'm Y/N L/N it's a pleasure t-to meet you.. "

Y/N politely introduced himself at the Labrador.

Gon: " You guys should be going now, the classes will start in an hour. "

The headmaster said, Jack responded.

Jack: " Sure sir! "

After that Jack left taking Y/N with him who is about to die in embarrassment.

Jack: " Wow this is so cool! A real human going to our academy! "

Jack said with eyes shining, Y/N only stand still not sure what to say, Jack saw this and became worried.

Jack: " Oof, sorry about my hyper self, I'm just happy to have some new people here! "

Jack said to Y/N.

Y/N: " A-Ah! No need to be sorry! I-I'm just not used to meeting new people too.. "

Y/N quickly said feeling guilty for not answering.

Jack: " You don't have too, I understand it can be hard since your new here! "

Jack said smiling at the human who smiled in relief.

The two continued walking around while Jack is explaining the different places in the academy.

Y/N was actually surprised that Jack knows a'lot but he kinda expected it since dogs are smart sometimes.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

Y/N POV:

Jack: " And.. that's the end of the tour! "

Jack said to me, I smiled at his cheerfulness since this is my first time to interact to a new person.

Y/N: " A-Ah, thank you very much M- Jack I really am. "